Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can find a good tuner around St. Louis or Kansas City I live in Jefferson city and there is nothing around here just wondering?

·
Registered
74 Posts
ummmm. yeah you have one of the best tuners in the country right next to you. Ron @ axis power tuning. he just got an awd dyno and moved part of his operations 15 mins east of st louis. you can visit his site and read up @ www.axispowerracing.net

·
Registered
62 Posts
I've heard good things about axis, I need to get my stage 4 tuned out there. As far as a wrx tuner in Kansas City, there is no awd dyno so that ought to answer that. There may be some private individuals who can road tune there cars here in KC, but as far as a "real" tuner goes, go see Ron at axis.

·
Registered
74 Posts
KCREXwagon said:
I've heard good things about axis, I need to get my stage 4 tuned out there. As far as a wrx tuner in Kansas City, there is no awd dyno so that ought to answer that. There may be some private individuals who can road tune there cars here in KC, but as far as a "real" tuner goes, go see Ron at axis.
well get 10 subys or any awd cars. any cars actually. 1200 bucks for a dyno day. and get your asses overhere. let me know if you guys get some people together. and i will let ron know ton get a hold of ya. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I would be all over that....one thing though...I am not sure if there are that many people in KC with engine management....I just have not seen that many on the boards anyway...

·
Registered
74 Posts
true . you can get 20 cars it makes no diff. some can just do some pulls to get hp #'s some might want tunning. i mean if we can get an evo dyno day in stl you can get 10+cars lol but either way.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I'm heading to Axis for my upipe and suspension installation

1 - 7 of 7 Posts