Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do you like it?
i'm planning on buying that lip

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
I really like it. It looks clean, and I'm all for that. Another one I like is the Greddy lip. Those two are definately some of my favorites :D Here's a pic for those of you that don't know what we're talking about :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
I liked the Greddy lip until the Kaminari came out. The Greddy looks a bit too bulky to me or something. It looks especially bad if the car doesn't have side skirts or something. Now, there's no comparison.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i just have a side spat and painted side skirt
i'm wondering if the kaminari will match the side skirt?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i'm confused about kaminari kit
the front lip ........ that u see on the picture has a black carbon fiber thing on the bottom lip
it's an additional stuff that u must buy separately from the lip
right?
so u buy the lip, and then buy another 1 piece carbon fiber break for the bottom black part on the picture
that's what i know so far
so basically u buy 2 part or u won't get the kit on that picture
correct me if i'm wrong

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
chobits said:
i'm confused about kaminari kit
the front lip ........ that u see on the picture has a black carbon fiber thing on the bottom lip
it's an additional stuff that u must buy separately from the lip
right?
so u buy the lip, and then buy another 1 piece carbon fiber break for the bottom black part on the picture
that's what i know so far
so basically u buy 2 part or u won't get the kit on that picture
correct me if i'm wrong
You are correct sir. :) It is 2 pieces. I have not seen a pic of just the top piece installed without the bottom yet. If anyone has a pic of this setup, please post it so we can see what the difference in appereance is.

Thanks ;)

·
Banned
41 Posts
i absoulutly love the kaminari front lip and IMO i think it is the best looking lip out there. im buying one soom i just need to get some other engine mods first.

some questions though, price wise what should i be looking at for the kaminari lip + bottom cf piece and kaminari wing? also whats an average price for installation of the two?

does anyone have any pics of either the wing on a black wrx or the front lip on a black wrx?

any pics would help a bunch.

while im posting i should ask, is there anyone around the san diego bay area that has a blitz exhuaust, turboxs RFL cat backs or any other exhuast system that has that look that would care to meet so i could hear it, i am having trouble finding an exhaust but i dont know anyone with a wrx and its hard to know what they sound like from a sound clip. anyways thanks for checking this out and again any pics would be awesome

·
Registered
421 Posts
Any one have the lip in Blue?

Another front lip i think is realllly good is the C-West...check it out.

·
Banned
968 Posts
I plan on getting the Kaminari Front Lip, and the spoiler.

·
Banned
41 Posts
i would love to see some pics, if you could email some to me once you get them i would love it [email protected].

·
Registered
51 Posts
That lip looks really nice. I just did some work on this one, but I think I might change my mind and go for the kaminari lip now. TO many choices..ugggh!!

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
whiterabbit said:
anyone want a cracked kaminari lip? its still in 1 piece and is repairable.
Is it poly or fiberglass? :)

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts