Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This post is primarily directed towards God(Dan) but any help from anyone else is appreciated.

The price of this exhaust off the Godspeed website is $650 for the Stainless steel version, this is correct right? I like this exhaust it looks good, it's light weight, and it doesn't have a very large tip, which I like. Second would the TurboXS downpipe meet with this exhaust? Ive heard stories of people's downpipes and exhausts not meeting and just want to make sure they will meet before I buy anything. If they don't meet I assume the Godspeed downpipe would meet this exhaust. Finally does a High flow cat come with this exhaust or is it a stragiht pipe? If there isn't would a high flow cat be able to be added?

Thanks
Dan

·
Registered
878 Posts
I don't think that the TurboXS downpipe will bolt up to any other exhaust, besides the TurboXS one. The Godspeed downpipe will work great though. I think the Kakimoto exhaust has a high flow cat in it.

·
Registered
577 Posts
ryland is correct. The TurboXS DP will not meet up with ANY catbacks out there except with TurboXS' system. I however got their DP to mate to my 5Zigen catback with modification to the DP courtesy of the local muffler shop:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts