ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:unhappy: :unhappy: DAM dDAM DAM!!!!!!!!!! i was on my way out to work and was going over the mountian and on my way down and the person in front of me pulled over to let me go by i whent by her and my right front wheel went off the side the road and it whent swerving around couldnt get it under controal it whent off the side of the mountian about 30 feet. and hit several trees and larg rocks on the way down and finally hitt a tree.. dam my bug eyed 2002 baby is totaled. :unhappy . im ok my back is a little soar. but mentally im so sad i loved my wrx. going tomarrow morning to take some pics . will post some by tomarrow or the next.:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Dude that sucks, glad to hear your ok.

to everyone else, listen to my damn warning!!! \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Glad to hear that you okay...but Sorry about the car :sadwave:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Sorry to hear that man...the important thing is you walked away with just soreness...cars can be replaced, you'll be back in the game soon...good luck.

·
Premium Member
16,991 Posts
Ouch, sorry to hear about that.

Hyundeyes are slowly overtaking bugeyes. :sadwave:

(I have a Hyundeye, but still hear the bugeye look)

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
Well atleast your ok......cars are never the main worry in a crash.

·
Registered
344 Posts
i know ur upset about your car, but man ur lucky to be alive and worry about yourself for the time being, then go back and reflect on ur car. stay safe and lets us know when u get those pics up.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Wow. Happy that you made it out ok. Its just a car bro.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
it makes me proud to be one of the few bugeye owners left, I wonder what the count left on them is.

The bugeyes are turning into the Dodo of the car world.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Thank god you are alright though man. My friend fell asleep and hit a mailbox, crushing his bumper and stuff. He was hella pissed, but he missed going off a cliff into some trees by about 30 feet!

You'll be rolling again in no time :)

·
Registered
863 Posts
That'll buff right out. :p

Seriously, glad you walked away from that. They're good at protecting their humans.

:baaa: We should find out how many bugeyes are left. Mine is safe in my garage.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts