ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed invidia Catted downpipe, kartboy shifter bushings, kartboy rear endlinks w/ whiteline 22mm rear sway bar. The grin on my face was ear to ear. After I flashed to stage 2 on accessport it took about 10 mins to really start to feel the difference. The midrange is where I really felt it pull harder in gears 1-3. 4th and 5th not so much but a little ummph. Already had the mode short shifter and putting on the bushings made the shifts for a lack of a better term "crisp". The notchiness is 100% gone and can actually shift faster. I put the endlinks on the stiffest setting and was literally able to take corners about 5-7 mph faster than before. In addition I already had am aem cai and q300 exhaust. This is on an 11 wrx and definitely recommend to anyone these exact parts for a street/track car. Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
What Cobb map are you running? It should take more than 10 mins of driving for the ECU to really learn the new map.

Why did you go with just the rear sway? With putting the rear bay on the stiffest setting you really should have a front bar to balance the car.

·
Good news, everyone!
3,856 Posts
Why did you go with just the rear sway? With putting the rear bay on the stiffest setting you really should have a front bar to balance the car.
Rear sway bars can make a big enough difference to justify doing it by itself, but in general when you do one, it's best to do the other. For reference, my adjustable rear sway on middle settings made the car wonderfully neutral in handling, even my V8 RWD junky friends comment on how easy and fun my car is to go fast in. Going stiffer offset the balance making it a bit more challenging to drive, and of course showed how much the car needed a larger front bar.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ots Cobb stage 2 map, like I said it only took about 10 mins , but if you're saying its only going to get better then great. I was going for a more neutral to slightly oversteer condition. Down the road probably get the front swaybar, bit for now its awesome

1 - 4 of 4 Posts