ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was lookin into other cars but ran into this wrx. to me it doesnt seem too bad. i dont mind the mods already installed and of course the low mileage is very good, clean title and accident free. what do you guys think of the price???

05 Subaru WRX Turbo

thanks in advance

·
Registered
31 Posts
I would say that price seems fair, considering the crazy low mileage on it, my 2011 almost has that many. But I would still want to take $1000 of of the price.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
also...i know alot of it might be personal reference but i was looking into a e46 330ci. what do you think would be better?

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
You can definitely get it for less than 15, but I am curious as to why he put on an aftermarket radiator, BOV, and NGK plugs on an otherwise stock car.

Those pics look to be taken with a camera phone from 2001.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Meh, I'd keep looking for others that are stock. Brand new BOV? No thanks.

Any clue if it still has the stock downpipe or not?

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
also...i know alot of it might be personal reference but i was looking into a e46 330ci. what do you think would be better?
Subjective...what do you want out of your car? Do you have any bad weather in your area?

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
I actually had an e46 330ci before my WRX.

It all depends on what you want out of the car in the end. Both of which are absolutely great cars. If the e46 is an m-tech I would be considering a lot more than the WRX to be honest. Comes down to price + miles on the car + condition of the car + what you want out of a car + maintenance costs + options on car + ect....

If you want to know more info about the BMW feel free to PM me.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Mods: 2007 STI rear wing
2007 STI front enlarged hood scoop
CGM wasn't a color option in 2007, but it appears to be an '06/'07 trunk (star emblem). Why did he have it repainted?

According to him:
Clean title No accidents
No accidents on record (READ: pay out of pocket) or no accidents period? ;)

Sucks he paid that kind of money for a trunk/wing when there are people who'd do a trunk swap for nothing.

The hood scoop is from '04-'05 (likely '05 since it was the only MY of the two that offered CGM). The '07 does not "hang over" like the one on his car.

I'd pass...

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I don't think its 2005. Seems more likely a 2004. Or some kind of freaky hybrid
2005 parts:
Headlights have black backing
Painted sideskirts

2004 Parts:
2004 Steering wheel
2004 cupholders
2004 side mirror adjusters
2004 had fuel filter in the engine bay behind coolant
Unpainted turbo oil coolant thing

And with such low miles I would say it was a track/weekend racer car. Pass.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dang...thanks for the replies...which is why i ask before even goin to see the car. ill pass, guess ill keep looking

1 - 13 of 13 Posts