ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im just wondering if any of you on here know what could possibly be the prob with my car..i was driving down the road and the car started to like misfire and then shut off, started it back up and then it ran for a quick sec and died again, then i tried to start it one last time and pedaled the gas to keep it running and you could just smell raw gas getting dumped into the exhaust, it still has spark and the fuel pump works so i was wondering if any of you would know what this could be

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Year/Model/Mods?

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
Yup /\ Just discribing whats wrong doesn't always help.Need mods and anything you did recently.Did it just all of a sudden do this or is it an on going problem?Maybe you got a lose clamp in the intake tract pre turbo.Pressure test the intake track.

·
Banned
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well its an 04 wrx i have a sti block swap, front mount, full exhaust header uppipe, tune for the block and mods, and it just all of a sudden did it when i got off the highway one night coming home from work....

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
With all of that done to it, there's a million things that could have gone wrong. Blown piston? Burst line? Lots of possibilities...

·
Banned
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not a bursted line cause there is no fuel leaking from anywhere and its not a blown piston because first off there is only like 6000 miles on the block its self and it happened when in a horrible snow storm so i thikn somethign got wet really bad and a sensor fried.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts