Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
foglights

WRXreX~

On your signature it says that you have your foglights removed...Do you have pics of that? I think it would pretty mean (and not to mention weight reduction) to have two huge holes in the bumper. I might also run some brake ducting where the foglights use to be.

Thanks
Evna

·
Registered
18 Posts
chop

Hey thanks for the photoshop..Of course I could have just thought of that on my own but :D I don't have the skills! Anyways, forgot to mention that your wingless setup looks good. If I was going to take off my wing (v5 wing) I would probably find someone in my area that would want to trade trunks as well (they would have to be same color of course). I have actually considered it because I am going to be doing lots of weight removal. I think the best solution for your holes is to find some plugs (rubber?) and then paint them and insert them. This might look funky so best would probably be to repaint the whole trunk (expensive) or cover it up with some graphics:rolleyes: .

~evan

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
WRXreX said:
I removed it because it looks more "Sedan" without a spoiler.
this is why i didn't get one when i bought mine.

·
Registered
208 Posts
How about taking it to a shop and having the holes filled. You can do the prep work yourself with some bondo and sanding blocks, then take it in to have it whole thing paint matched. Don't go with ghetto lookin plugs on such a nice car. Might as well do it right.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Why not look for someone locally who has a non-drilled WRB trunk lid? I'm sure he'd be happy to trade for a trunk with a spoiler thrown in! :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts