ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a Noah custom car cover from mikes custom car covers, or something like that, but its actually made by covercraft. The noah material is soft and I hope it does good in the snow and the sun, as I live in Colorado. As you may know, I leave for the army in December and my car will be stored in my parents driveway while I am gone. So I need a cover which is good for all types of weather for long periods of time. Here are some pictures of the cover on my car.

One thing I am disappointed about is I was told the custom cover would fit snugly around the body of the whole car. The mirror pockets are slightly too big, which isnt a big deal, but I wanted the back of the cover to fit snugly around the sti spoiler. The cover fits snugly from the roof to the top of the spoiler which leaves a gap between the car and the cover. Sorry for no picture of this, car was in the garage and the sun ruined the picture I had.

It cost my $220 shipped with a storage bad and a cable & lock. Also it took a week for them to make it and to receive it in the mail, I was impressed as I was told 2 to 3 weeks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts