Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just moved here to Silver Spring, MD from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I was driving a BMW before, but it was slowly falling apart, so i thought to get myself a 2017 WR Blue WRX.
Heres a picture of my old BMW and my new WRX.

Im looking for someone to professionally retrofit my headlights, can anyone recommend someone in the DMV area?

Im looking for a Blackout, Projector retrofit, C-Light swap.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
24,466 Posts
Welcome to the Club! :wave:

Please don't slam / stance the WRX. Why headlight mod?

·
Super Moderator
11,426 Posts
If you mean putting in hids in halogen housings don't waste your time.

Outside of that no idea what you are talking about. Welcome aboard. Also a bmw convert.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha no slam/stance. Car game is different here compared to South Florida. Plus im getting old and the climate and weather doesnt allow for that.

Headlight mod because the silver/chrome housings are not my taste

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you mean putting in hids in halogen housings don't waste your time.

Outside of that no idea what you are talking about. Welcome aboard. Also a bmw convert.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
No thats just silly.

I mean doing a black out housing, HID Projector retrofit, and LED C-light. I saw a couple of other WRXs who also did that. My WRX is base so it came with the halogen setup with the ugly silver/chrome housings. i Just wanna black out the housing, replace the projectors with some HID projectors like Morimotos and do an LED C-light.

·
Æternum
15,859 Posts
Car game is different here compared to South Florida
Not too different.

Plenty of stanced ****boxes around here. 90% of "enthusiasts" around here ruin their cars

Also, please only make one thread per topic, thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts