ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased an 09 WRX. I was driving an 08 tacoma so the WRX is quite a change and so far I'm loving it. I have driven it 350 miles in 2 days. It is so much more fun to daily drive than the truck. I do not plan to drag race it but I may take it to a road course to push its limits.

Glad to be a WRX owner hoping for great things.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Congrats! WRB is definitely the right color, can't wait til mine comes in

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome - I'll chime in because we have to be best friends or something. I semi-recently picked up an 09 hatch, but before that, had also been driving a tacoma! Mine was a 98 though and [fortunately] for me, suffered from that factory frame rust issue. Toyota bought it off me for way more than it was worth and shortly there afterwards, the wrx rolled into my driveway... I did drag the tacoma once for fun at a local strip - It had the 2.7L 4-cyl with a 3 inch suspension lift and Firestone M/Ts, but it still ran an 18-something!! 'cough' So yea... I'm with you, the subaru is much more fun to drive...

·
Æternum
20,621 Posts
Welcome and congrats! Although I do love Tacomas...

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol yes I did love my tacoma...for a truck. I am more than likely going to own another. However, I am moving to a city and do not feel the need for a truck at this time. Plus I have wanted a WRX since high school :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts