ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn't really looking for a WRX wagon. It is a little out of my league price wise, at least comfortably. I settled down after bringing her home and it isn't too bad :)

09 WRX 5 speed 29,600 miles, blue

This is by far the newest car I have ever owned. I traded my 02 SVT Focus. I was looking at an 06 Nissan XTerra but the miles were pretty high. I can bring the WRX up the slopes, there is room for my boards.

I hope this handles as well in the snow as they say. I am moving to Salt Lake City in a couple of weeks.

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats on the WRX!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Welcome to the forums and to the subi family!

I hope this handles as well in the snow as they say. I am moving to Salt Lake City in a couple of weeks.
It will handle as well as you have read depending on which type of tires are on the car. If you have summer sport tires on it, you are going to be very disappointed in the performance you are going to get. On the other hand if you have a set of winter tires which i would suggest since you will be in a city where the snow in plentiful then you will be extremely happy with the way it handles and drives in the snow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts