ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a dark gray color sedan. I paid 24800 plus 330 for spoiler and 50 for rubber mats. It will be here by early January. The salesman placed the order in front of me and it was very exciting. I've owned muscle cars all my life and this type of performance car is very new to me. Where do I begin? And did I get a good deal? Thanks:confused:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Congrats on the order, and yes that sounds like a great price. I have just about the identical car ('11 though)...I ordered the spoiler as well but it didn't arrive with the car in September- the dealer just got it in but I've actually grown to love the wingless look after having it for a couple months and might see if I can get them to credit me back, or trade for the under-seat subwoofer or something. You will love the car, the wait is tough!

·
Registered
36 Posts
the wait is tough!
I think I know how you guys feel. I'm still in the process of deciding whether to keep my Jeep or get a WRX, but I keep getting more excited about the WRX. I have to save my money though, so can't do anything till next year so the wait is already killing me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts