ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK heres the deal.

Right now I have a Godspeed downpipe with a Greddy SP 2 CBE.

I might sell my DP for two reasons. One I need some fast cash for Mexico & two I bought a DP to make my GReddy louder & I was planning on doing some eng. mgnt. I think I'm going to pass on eng. mgnt. because I'm moving to a small city in Oklahoma & will have no one to go to with problems, & tuning, etc...........

But I want a louder exhaust note & if I put the cats back in then the SP2 will be to quiet when it's catless it's perfect!!!!!!!

So in a perfect world I could sell my DP & trade my GReddy CBE for one that is louder with the cats & too loud without them.

Doe this thread even make any sence???

jd:confused1 :confused1 :confused1 :confused1

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
J.D. said:
OK heres the deal.

Right now I have a Godspeed downpipe with a Greddy SP 2 CBE.

I might sell my DP for two reasons. One I need some fast cash for Mexico & two I bought a DP to make my GReddy louder & I was planning on doing some eng. mgnt. I think I'm going to pass on eng. mgnt. because I'm moving to a small city in Oklahoma & will have no one to go to with problems, & tuning, etc...........

But I want a louder exhaust note & if I put the cats back in then the SP2 will be to quiet when it's catless it's perfect!!!!!!!

So in a perfect world I could sell my DP & trade my GReddy CBE for one that is louder with the cats & too loud without them.

Doe this thread even make any sence???

jd:confused1 :confused1 :confused1 :confused1
I'll sell you my Apexi N1 catback (louder than the greddy) for $280

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 5 of 5 Posts