ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Give it a month the nose will drop even lower and it'll look really nice.

·
Registered
55 Posts
im stuck between tein and prodrive and recomendations?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love how the car handles and looks now. I have seen the prodrive springs and I was not a huge fan of the drop. Like scooby said the springs are not settled and the front end will get a little lower. I would try and find someone in your area with the prodrives and whatever other springs you are looking at and then see which one you like the best.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
BiG PaPi 34 said:
im stuck between tein and prodrive and recomendations?
I've got prodrives and like them a lot. They work real well with the stock struts. Tein's lower more but will wear our the struts prematurely(sp) due to the more agressive drop. If you plan on upgrading your struts fairly soon after your springs and dont mind your car lowered that much then tein might be good for you. If you want the fender gaps evened out, with a nice stance that isnt too low then prodrive would be the way to go. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Looks alright, not a fan of the wheels. . . .

·
Registered
706 Posts
Wow is that a beautiful house and yard. Oh and the car looks nice also, i got H-techs for my 05 i haven't put them in yet though.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
aznwrx04 said:
hey bike wat wheels are those?
rota subzero's.

That drop is looking perfect. I'd like to see more pics. Great looking car :thumbup:

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
I like that look a lot
I got a friend in Chappaqua, nice place.

·
Hammerdown Mod of Thunder
23,967 Posts
Why doesn't the WRX look like this from the Factory? I have those Rotas on my wagon and I love 'em as well.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts