ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as the title says, I finally figured out how to upload pictures! (I'm usually on a blocked school laptop, so the regular routine doesn't usually work) So here are a few pics of my 2011 WRX STi, got it in October.

pic of her in the backyard
Backyard.jpg
another backyard shot
Backyard-Front.jpg
on the cliff in my backyard
cliff- side view.jpg
parkin lot in town
STi 7-11.jpg
backshot- taken in my backyard
STi back-backyard.jpg
at the self serve truck wash near me
STi carwash.jpg
at this insane asylum near me called Letchworth. actually very good place for photos
STi lechworth temple.jpg
in a garage/building at letchworth insane asylum
STi lechworthgarage.jpg

i got more later

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do so, my friends uncle is the chief of police in that town (he lets us go NUTS in my friends raptor one time behind the maine hospital. also let us go crazy by the big baseball fields in the back) As well as my dads friend being the chief, this mite be a little freaky and i doubt any one will believe me, but before that placed closed my best friend since 4th grade, his grandpa was director of hospitals there. very very disturbing stories.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
****he let us go nuts one time behind the main hospital**** haha my bad about spelling.Its actually very very interesting there. when me and my friends are bored on weekend we will go there for 5-6 hours and just go through alll the abandoned buildings and such.

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
A close friend of mine used to work there & this may be a coincidence but I was visiting him last Saturday & he was telling me all sorts of stories.

He hasn't been there since the place closed down & refuses to go back.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
your the second to think it was white haha (I wanted a white but my dad said I wasn't gettin an STi only a wrx, then a day later he txted me and said 'i got a silver with these options, i got a silver with these options, and a WRB with these options. i took the WRB lol) and the sti WAS infamous, now famous. i treat her better

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well maybe not famous, but at least in my town all the kids want one lol all the kids wit ricer vw's and civics ask me to race. im like no way dude, you're worked car will smoke my ass. (I'm surprisingly now one of the very few kids who thinks planning a race and street racing is foolish lol)

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
So this is the infamous STi lol

For some reason I thought your's was white.....don't really know why though.
That's because all of them are.

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Nice pics. What are you using for a front license plate mount

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice pics. What are you using for a front license plate mount
thanks. and i order the GrimSpeed relocator, and i have the blue and yellow plate on the regular spot because i didnt take the bumper off to remove the OEM license plate bracket, when the car is back from the shop i will

·
Registered
312 Posts
I do so, my friends uncle is the chief of police in that town (he lets us go NUTS in my friends raptor one time behind the maine hospital. also let us go crazy by the big baseball fields in the back) As well as my dads friend being the chief, this mite be a little freaky and i doubt any one will believe me, but before that placed closed my best friend since 4th grade, his grandpa was director of hospitals there. very very disturbing stories.
He let you go nuts at an insane asylum? That's punny.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Nice pics, did you end up getting your door fixed? (I think it was you that posted that your friend hit it or something).

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
So this is the infamous STi lol

For some reason I thought your's was white.....don't really know why though.
your the second to think it was white haha (I wanted a white but my dad said I wasn't gettin an STi only a wrx, then a day later he txted me and said 'i got a silver with these options, i got a silver with these options, and a WRB with these options. i took the WRB lol) and the sti WAS infamous, now famous. i treat her better
Yep, I was that first person :rotfl:

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
I was planning to order the relocate once I get a FMI. The reason I asked was it looked a little askew. Just an FYI if for some reason you wanted to be a little discrete I have a wingless WRB trunk.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice pics, did you end up getting your door fixed? (I think it was you that posted that your friend hit it or something).
Thanks. and it's acually in the shop right now, dropped it off monday. getting my door fixed, some dings on the sideskirt fixed (i need RA's lol), and getting a new front bumper because i cracked mine on a friends driveway.

I read your post about the break-in I believe? everything all sorted out with that?

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was planning to order the relocate once I get a FMI. The reason I asked was it looked a little askew. Just an FYI if for some reason you wanted to be a little discrete I have a wingless WRB trunk.
I put it on right before the October snow storm, and I guess plowing through snow (I have a friend with a F-150 SVT and I of couse had to show him the Subi was better, he ended up following me around that day because my car handles alot better then his in snow, unless theres massive amounts of it that we simply cant drive in) must have gave it that slight pitch to the side.

As for that trunk goes, are you trying to trade or sell it? I would possibly buy one (Prefferably with the torsion rods) so I could also keep the trunk with the wing. because I'm 17 and the wing is still sick to me lol so I'd possibly be interested in buying one and waiting a bit to install it. Thanks for the offer if it's for sale and not trade I will consider and get back to you.

Have you been to any of the Ikea meets in Paramus? I only went one time.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts