ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup everyone,
i just bought a 02 wrx (red) and i was wondering if anyone has some tips on doing little things to make it look better or just selling a parts for it and i live in md. so any other people who live in md.. wants to meet up hit me up

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i am also looking for people who live in md and knows how to install parts or anything about wrx's please let me know

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
Trainrex said:
Welcome!!! Take care of that SRP bugeye, it's a dying breed :sadwave:
Oh, and post some pics!!!! :wiggles:
i agree...there are no SRP's around anymore. There were only a handful of us to begin with. PICS!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sup man i live in silver spring but i also have a place in ocean city so i travel...what part you from?

·
Registered
146 Posts
hey man im from salisbury and we got a place in ocean city also, i just got my 02 wrb subie in june but yeah im a lil less than more than stock as well..FOR NOW! HA dont you love bein a stock wrx...not really....its all good tho

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol yea i know being stock is great...j/k i want to do so many things buts its like i dont know how or i dont have the money it sucks..lol..hey you live in salisbury i have a friend there with a 01 civic its orange c/f hood with a turbo etc...have you seen it around??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts