ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright well I just finished installing my sti pinks injectors and my vf39 with my cobb map and my stock inlet hose had a rip so I just replaced that also, and I have minor vacuum leak that I'm working on right now. But my main question was that I'm not boosting what so ever. Like nothing its literally all motor. I have the right pill cause I got it sent from Subaru so what can be the problem. I thought my fuel pump but j would still get some boost if I had fuel cut right??? Please help ASAP.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nothing at all. My gauge will move a tiny bit the most up to -10 and it will stay there at times also and then maybe drop back down to -20 slowly

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Alright well I just finished installing my sti pinks injectors and my vf39 with my cobb map and my stock inlet hose had a rip so I just replaced that also, and I have minor vacuum leak that I'm working on right now. But my main question was that I'm not boosting what so ever. Like nothing its literally all motor. I have the right pill cause I got it sent from Subaru so what can be the problem. I thought my fuel pump but j would still get some boost if I had fuel cut right??? Please help ASAP.
I think you may have answered your own question. Fix your vacuum leaks first then go from there.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
If the car drives, its more than likely not a fuel pump issue. Definitely start with the vacuum leak first.

You sure you didn't load the incorrect map from your AP? (like the Economy/Valet map or something?)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts