ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know the airbag connectors are the yellow ones. i pluged them back up w/ resistors to keep the airbag light from coming on....but whats the other connector thats under the drivers seat??? thats unplugged now, the connector for that is now under my "passenger" seat. what is that for.....

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
probably be your seatbelt indicator light. it sends the signal showing whether or not your seatbelt is buckled and will flash the seatbelt light if its not.
bryan

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
youre probably right. when i turn the car on the seatbelt light lights up for a few seconds, but then goes off, and if i take the ebrake off and leave the seat unbuckled the light doesnt come on or anything. so hopefully thats what it is

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
iMP|2EZiONS said:
Pictures please! :D
believe me there will be pictures :D but now i gotta drive out to kingpin to see if they pin down my small tranny leak ive had since they installed my RA gears

i did get fronts and rears, but I just have the fronts so far. the rears will be coming next week. just couldnt wait tho :) No door cards. i dont know what im gonna do about that. i cant justify spending 400 dollars on what is essentially a different piece of fabric

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Eh thats fine. You don't need door cards. It'll still look awesome. Good luck with the tranny. How do you like the RA gears?

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The RA gears are great. i replaced my clutch while they had the trans cracked open, so thats still breaking in, so i havent been able to really get on em yet. but i love the shorter ratio, and now i can get into first gear w/out having to be at a complete stop..haha

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Nice. I just spent all my money on getting my windows tinted today. So it'll be a while before I can even think about some of those :rolleyes: . Yeah, I hate not being able to put it in first if i'm rolling. Can I ask how much you paid for them?

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
heres some pics of the seats.

compared to wrx seats

mad tyte weight reduction yo!

one seat in

both seats in

Dont have the rears yet. they should be coming on thursday :wiggles:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks. they are comfy. they really hold you in during cornering. you just feel more connected to the car in general. Im almost tempted to get a harness bar and some 4 point harnesses :tongue: but since I dont really RACE my car i think it'd be kinda ricey. definently love the seats tho

·
ClubWRX.net Vender
2,449 Posts
IDAFC21 said:
thanks. they are comfy. they really hold you in during cornering. you just feel more connected to the car in general. Im almost tempted to get a harness bar and some 4 point harnesses :tongue: but since I dont really RACE my car i think it'd be kinda ricey. definently love the seats tho
Nice.. I have the same setup and love them :)

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
got my rears today, a day early!! I love how my interior looks now. The door cards would really seal the deal tho......i MAY eventually try to do them myself if i can find a fabric that matches...i think someone on here did theirs and it turned out pretty good

:wiggles:

If anyone needs stock seats I have mine in the for sale forum!! I needs to get rid of these things. taking up too much valuable garage space

·
Registered
255 Posts
Paul, I hate you! haha lookin sweet. was that you driving though my work parking lot the other day? i was walking to my car as i saw a car like yours(so many blues ones on base now) drive away.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks guys

Jeff, if it was actually IN your lot then it wasnt me, driving past maybe but ive never driven into your lot

Treefrogaz said:
Love the seats man!! Maybe you could put your old seats on the John Deere Gator thing you were driving today. :D
Haha, theres an idea. I get lots of fun stuff to drive around at work. The gator, hemi ram :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts