ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my WRX 2 weeks ago and pretty much right away I ordered some Rally Armor's. They came in sometime last week and I finally got a chance to install them today. I took some pics to prove that they actually look pretty good on a WRX. :cool:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Nice. Clean. Should save a you a knick or two.:thumbup:

·
Registered
163 Posts
lol. really??:rotfl: okay [ for some reason I found that really funny]

·
Registered
163 Posts
Looking at them again, these really are some nice pictures. They really show and sell the product well.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
I like the idea, and think that the wrx can pull off flaps where other cars can't so much. I just don't know that I like how they stick out from the side of the car, it's kind of abrupt since it's halfway down the wheel well.

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
I like the idea, and think that the wrx can pull off flaps where other cars can't so much. I just don't know that I like how they stick out from the side of the car, it's kind of abrupt since it's halfway down the wheel well.
+1. Kills the lines of the car.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I like them. If you drive fast or take it off the main streets then they have more purpose.
I think this is one of very few daily driven cars that can pull them off.
I don't plan to get them anytime soon but am concerned about the paint from what I've been reading.
Front end protection is at the top of my list personally.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
I like them. If you drive fast or take it off the main streets then they have more purpose.
I think this is one of very few daily driven cars that can pull them off.
I don't plan to get them anytime soon but am concerned about the paint from what I've been reading.
Front end protection is at the top of my list personally.
Yeah, I'm really on the fence with em. I do drive on dirt/gravel/etc somewhat regularly to get to the places I fish, so I like the practicality. I also think that if any car can pull em off it's the Rex. But, like Lokey said, I'm not sure I like what it does to the lines of the car. The just pop out too abruptly.

·
Registered
90 Posts
i really like these on my car '12 rex,,, got them on amazon.. Amazon.com: Powerflow 6401 Pro-Fit Splash Guards-Car. 1 pair: Automotive .... and front and rear are same...i like they way they fit aroun the sides[which is what i dont like about the RA's] and they are softer than others which i like also they bend easy and dont brak... i'm 55 and dont have much time for pics but will try...and sorry not trying to steal thread just an option for those that dont like the lines of RA's....jeff

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
+1. Kills the lines of the car.
The main reason I got the flaps was functionality. I didn't want to get million tiny paint chips on my quarter panels plus with the RA's on it will be much easier to keep the car clean.
I also think that they look pretty awesome! :cool:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Enjoy the cleanliness while you can. They will NEVER look like that again. Looks nice!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I imagine you could probably trim the RA's towards the top to feather them into the wheel well. If you were so inclined to create a cleaner set of lines.

I like the practicality of them and will probably order a set at some point. Not in a huge hurry right now(what with not even having the car yet):rotfl:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts