ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D i just got it in the mail today from another user, and loaded the stage 1 map. it is SOOOO much smoother past 4K. I can't believe it. my DP comes on monday, so then i'll really be in for a treat. I cant wipe the grin off my face during acceleration now, its kind of obnoxious. Lol

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Cobb AP stage 2 ?... NOT YET... :tongue:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha yeah. I know. Soon enough!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How much better is stage 2 over stage 1?

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
I went right from stock to stage 2 and the difference was crazy. It felt like a whole new car. I'm sure the jump bt stage 1 and 2 would be similar

·
Registered
719 Posts
How much better is stage 2 over stage 1?
I just went stage 2 from 1 last night. The difference is definitely noticeable! I know a lot of it is the DP + tune, and it's freaking money! You will love having that stage 2

·
Registered
115 Posts
I went from stock to stage 1, then after a week I went stage 2. Its a big differance, your going to love it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
i just went stage1 recently and i loved the difference. im now thinking about nameless tbe. anyone know how reliable an etune could be? id like my ap to not be basically useless ( getting protuned )

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
How does the exhaust sound after the upgrade? I'm reading about the Cobb bit but like the fact that stock sounds real Clark Kent-ish.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got my DP last night, and can't wait to get it installed. i see though, that the target boost level for stage 1 is 13 psi, and i've seen as high as 14.2 on AP's readout....idk what to think about that.

·
Banned
664 Posts
I got my DP last night, and can't wait to get it installed. i see though, that the target boost level for stage 1 is 13 psi, and i've seen as high as 14.2 on AP's readout....idk what to think about that.
You sure about that? The stock 09+ runs 14.3psi stock. It'd hard to believe a stage 1 only runs 13psi on a TD04. What's stock then, 10psi?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You sure about that? The stock 09+ runs 14.3psi stock. It'd hard to believe a stage 1 only runs 13psi on a TD04. What's stock then, 10psi?
I think stock 08 is 11psi. Stage 2 is 15psi.

I wish it was more, trust me. Should have bought an 09

1 - 15 of 15 Posts