ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i can't shift into gears, i push the clutch all the way in and nothing, when the car is off i can shift, i checked the throw out bearing and it moves in and out like its supposed to, i can see it go in and out of pressure plate.... any ideas,

thanx for your help
rudy

·
3,726 Posts
i can't shift into gears, i push the clutch all the way in and nothing, when the car is off i can shift, i checked the throw out bearing and it moves in and out like its supposed to, i can see it go in and out of pressure plate.... any ideas,

thanx for your help
rudy

My first guess would be you have air somewhere in your line..

·
3,726 Posts
but my slave cylinder moves in and out like it supposed to, do you think that with air maybe its not going out far enough?? thanx for your help
yeah, could be. try bleeding your line.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I had basically the same thing with my PPG swap. I bled the **** out of the line and the car still wouldnt fully engage, turns out the clutch fork wasnt sitting in its favorite spot so i had to push the clutch in have a buddy wedge a peice of wood behind the clutch fork, release the clutch then wiggle the clutch fork until i felt it pop into place. I took out the peice of would and the car has been driving fine for almost 2 months now :D

try that im like 90% sure that will take care of your prob. PM me if you need a better description.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts