ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
"sitting in the corner in Rick Roll timeout"
4,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! There was no END to the power. I've never felt the back of the seat so closely before, and never had my stomach so hard against my spine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The thing took turns unbelievably!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ceramic brakes were noisy as hell though.

He'll be in the office again tomorrow, and I'll bring my digital camera so this thread won't be so WWOP..

PS> Another guy here will soon be getting an Elise.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
I wish I did not work with herbs, all the guys that make more than me have cheaper cars, lol.

-joe

·
4,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh MAN! Armando let me drive his GT3 today. It was f-in crazy. I can't even describe!!!!!!!!!! He caught me off guard as I was leaving the office. He was like, "Hey if you let me drive yours, I'll let you drive mine!" That thing is insane that's all I can really say! :eek3:

·
4,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha, I'll try to remember my camera and sneak it into our garage tomorrow

·
Boba Fett
17,939 Posts
when I was heading up to union grove last saturday a yellow one blew by me on the e-way. Thing looked like a jungle gym inside.

·
Registered
783 Posts
MMMM the GT3....that is truly awesome :eek3:

Oh and +1 on the pics asap!

·
4,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Grabbed 1 quick pic before I came in this morning. I'll get some more this afternoon.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
wtf is wrong with him? he parks next to cars?

As much as I wanna kill ppl that double park, THAT car can take 2 spots anyday. I sympathize with the owner

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
AsianWRX said:
wtf is wrong with him? he parks next to cars?
Ditto. I park my G35 way out in the hinterlands, and did the same with my WRX. Hopefully they'll have reliable forcefield technology by the time I ever get around to owning a 911. :wiggles:

·
4,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it's our own private parking garage under our bldg...he knows who parks next to him everyday.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
chanwahyaoh said:
it's our own private parking garage under our bldg...he knows who parks next to him everyday.
Not good enuff. Think of the emotional well being of that car having to be parked next to others :sadwave:

I think that car needs to be confiscated and shipped to me in a climate controled container. I'll treat her right ;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts