ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i got the same gauge pod and just installed it with the bf series gauges! it looks so awesome. i will take some pics for you. anyway i just painted with black duplicolor and i sanded it with 600 grit sand paper looks really good!:D

·
Registered
137 Posts
just got it in the mail form gruppe-s and its a light grey color i believe unpainted what color codes do i need to repaint it to match the interior of the wrx. also is it any hard to paint it.

here are some pics of the pod

·
Registered
137 Posts
thx its so sick i bought it befoer i even got the wrx. I only have to wait 3 more months till i get can get the wrx because the lease ends on my jetta, it was my sisters i so i am driving it know.

115hp :rolleyes: not enough horses to get my heart beating and it couldn't even really get up the hill on our street when it was snowing. I bought the pod first becuase i had a feeling gruppe-s was going to run out of them and they did when i bought it. Does anyone know the color codes and the gloss paint to use for the pod, any help would be great

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
you'll probably just wanna use interior paint, if you use regular paint chances are it'll smell like krilon in there for a long time;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts