ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished dropping my car off at the dealers for a fixing. The cars been drifting to the sides, the brakes have been shaking horribly around 60MPH, and the car is idling abnormally low and at times stalls when i start the car after its been driven a while and warmed up. Alot of crap for a car out the dealer. I understand its not brand new (03 Bugeye) but damn how about some quality control here people:unhappy:

I got it here
http://www.bkcars.com/

We'll see what happens when i get it back, wish me luck:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Premium Member
26,609 Posts
I just finished dropping my car off at the dealers for a fixing. The cars been drifting to the sides, the brakes have been shaking horribly around 60MPH, and the car is idling abnormally low and at times stalls when i start the car after its been driven a while and warmed up. Alot of crap for a car out the dealer. I understand its not brand new (03 Bugeye) but damn how about some quality control here people:unhappy:

I got it here
http://www.bkcars.com/

We'll see what happens when i get it back, wish me luck:thumbup::thumbup:
How many miles, and has it been modded?

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
you car drifts all on its own?? i'd rock it.

oh and welcome.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It had about 58,500 miles on it and there are no mods done. What I did do when i got the car was the silencer delete.

And by drifting I mean it starts to pull to the left as i accelerate and to the right when i let off that gas. :confused:

I'll let you guys know what the dealer says.

·
Registered
277 Posts
It had about 58,500 miles on it and there are no mods done. What I did do when i got the car was the silencer delete.

And by drifting I mean it starts to pull to the left as i accelerate and to the right when i let off that gas. :confused:

I'll let you guys know what the dealer says.
So you're in serious need of an alignment?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess so, not really sure, they're going to check the bushings and tierods to make sure they are alright and not all worn out. They need to fix what ever the problem is because I just got the car two weeks ago from the dealer.

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the Welcome people:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts