Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know I just broke 50k miles on my '02 WRX. I bought it just over 1 year and 7 months ago. I just ordered all products for the first tune-up on the car (plugs were a little pricey at $17 a piece).

Regarding problems, I was in a accident with it 6 months after buying it and it has been in the dealer for a oil leak so far to date. It is going back to the deal here shortly for a sticky clutch pedal and a clunking in the front end.

So far not one mod done to the car, not even the air silencer removed. :D

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Good to know everything is still good. Still stock? How did you resist!?

I got my car 1 year and 8 months ago and I have 14500 miles on it.... :eek3:

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Congrats. I hope she still brings you the same joy as the first day you picked her up.

·
Registered
555 Posts
My Odometer is reading 47K...got my 02 wrx back in July last year, so 1 year and 4 months...I think I'm gonna beat your rate :D

Slightly modded and no issues. She runs harder and faster with every year that goes by...plus mods;)

Are you planning to do the 50K tune-up yourself or at a dealership?

Hg.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Good to see I'm not the only one racking up miles...I also picked my '02 up a year ago in July... and I'm at 55k. Damn...thats 3400 miles/month :eek: but I didn't buy it to collect dust.

So far I've just thrown in a sway bar, intercooler hoses, and an air filter...once my 100k mi warranty is up I might add some suspension and mild engine mods...but she's gotta hit 200k running strong, so I think I'll stay away from a Stg 4 for now.
I've had it to the dealer twice for things, one was the clutch shudder TSB, and I started to get a grind from 3-4 but I brought it and and thats been taken care of too.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Shard said:
Good to know everything is still good. Still stock? How did you resist!?

I got my car 1 year and 8 months ago and I have 14500 miles on it.... :eek3:
Haha! I always figured I was the low miles record holder. Just broke 17k, and I've had the car for about 1 year and 6 months!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts