Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be here for a couple of weeks for work. Anyone know if there's anything worth picking up here? I can't imagine anything being much cheaper, nothings cheap here. :eek:

·
593 Posts
What car do you have?

Pick up something thats unique. And something that you will use.

Lee.

·
Registered
400 Posts
If money is an issue, maybe just get some cool mags that you can bring home or how about an Sti :D .

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Suggestion: If you want to buy ANYTHING you better go to the dealer soon becuase last time I went to the dealers 3 days before I had to leave and I wans't able to pick anything up becuase usually they don't stock any aftermarket parts due to the limited amount of space, well at least the one I went to. Also, a lot of the shops are in the boonies so you might have to have someone drive you there... some stores you should look at is Autobacs. I went to one of the Autobacs in Tokyo but they didn't have much aftermarket parts and it seemed like a cooler version of Pep Boys with all that cool Japanese cleaners, gadgets, and navigation systems. I think one of the biggest shops around is called Super Autobacs and I saw a fixed up WRX parked inside it from a picture in a Magazine.

I think if you don't have rims you should consider getting the JDM STi Rims, i think those rims are AWESOME and they should run you aobut $300-350 a piece. Make sure you can bring it back though :)

Good luck and keep us updated!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
thanks

Thanks for the replies, I have until the 24th so hopefully I'll be able to find somthing. Wheels would be great but, I think that they won't fit in my suitcase.:)

o yeah, sorry about where I posted this, I could have sworn I was in off topic....

·
593 Posts
No problem. You can buy wheels and then ship them through a courier.

Lee.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts