ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here it is.... I have to do another coat of paint and then clear, wet sand and polish, but so far it is looking good...

I put it all together for test fit and temporarily stuck the pink "i" on there.

What do you think (I still have some touch up work yet to do)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the compliments :D

My car comes back from the body shop in a day or so... Damn Parking lots

Once I get it back I will take some shots of the enclosure in the car..... Stay Tuned :wiggles:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
How long that take u to make? Looks very nice, u should think about making some and selling them, if ur ever bored.

·
Registered
54 Posts
That box is hot....i'd pay you to make one like that for me. Of course I need to get my STI first, then I can worry about the box.

Can't wait to see the install pics. Great work man.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jack said:
How long that take u to make? Looks very nice, u should think about making some and selling them, if ur ever bored.
I've probably got about 30 man hours in it right now, and will probably have about 6 more man hours to finish it off.

I would make more, it is just hard to find the time.

I get my car back today so I should be able to get some pics of it in the car tonight.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
that really looks good. :wiggles:

but somethign abotu it is making it look incomplete in the trunk..

can you do some WRB fiberglass accents in other spots just to tie the trunk together....you know...

kinda like the dudes rug. :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am planning on putting 2x5lb polished NOS bottles in the back 2 corners of the trunk filled with CO2.

I am going to build my own CO2 intercooler sprayer.... those damn bottles are so expensive though

1 - 20 of 29 Posts