ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 thumbs WAY up. I bought a Perrin inlet hose from them, (for $219 SHIPPED) okay, this is cheap, i figured it's gonna take a week or so to get my pipe. But I needed it by Friday, and included that in a p.s. in my Paypal message. They got it to me by Weds.

Cliffnotes:
*bought Perrin inlet hose for $50 cheaper than most sites.
*paid on Monday night, received Wednesday
*BUY FROM JSCSPEED.COM!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I just did my 2nd large order from JSC speed and I have to agree, Chris is THE man, when I scrape together money for suspension I will definitely look to them...awesome selection and prices and very easy to talk to :thumbup:

·
Registered
677 Posts
I ordered my Perrin Simulator from them and got it very quickly. The simulator isnt really working but the store was great!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
i'm having the worst time with jsc speed. I've ordered a set of perrin springs monday morning before 5 a.m. got all my pay pal confirmations, every thing looks good. Tues. no confirmation from jsc of the order so i e-mail my inquiry of confo. and and ship date, nothing. Wen. i call and they tell me the order went to perrin and they are going to ship it to me in a week, and when they know the tracking # they will E-mail it to me. so thurs. i got an E-mail of an invioce for some guy in CA who ordered a boost gauge. so Vinny in Cali if your on here, your boost gauge is coming buddy!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Well keep in mind JSC Speed was moving this week so things were hectic...I was calling all day Monday trying to get my parts, wrote them an e-mail and Chris explained there was a phone problem since they moved...maybe thats a reason for the crazyness.

·
Registered
96 Posts
thanks . they never mentioned that when i spoke to them but i got my invoice today so im better now and i was in a weird way yesterday. iwrote them an evil letter in frustration, hopfully they didnt get one!

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
1,708 Posts
Moved

I got the e-mail don't worry about it I know online ordering can be frustrating when the company you are dealing with is "silent", anyway we were moving and trying to get caught up, we will be totally by the monday. This week the phone was screwed (new system working out the bugs / installing it ourselves since the phone companies are useless) Our T1 installation kept getting put off - again we had to install it ourselves to get back online, then we had to rack up our new warehouse and get the office in working order. Not trying to make excuses just trying to be transparent with our customers. Once all of these new systems are set we will be faster on all fronts, again sorry for the delays.

-Jon Pulli
JSCspeed.com

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
1,708 Posts
o2 sim

GTscoob - whats going on with the perrin o2 sim? If it is giving you problems give perrin a call they guarantee them to work, you should let them know if there is a problem number is 503-643-4677 Talk to Jeff in Tech.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I'll call on tuesday. It's my day of from work and I'm gonna take everything back apart and check the connections. I'm getting the flashing LED light on the side which means everything should be working but it isnt. I just emailed the previous owner of my car to see if his Unichip might be creating an error with the simulator.

·
Registered
677 Posts
update: I got in my car today and the CEL was gone!!!! I'm pretty sure that it was still there last thursday when I had a local car meet. I havent driven the car since then and when I drove to work today it was gone. Work involved cruising about 70mph for a couple mins, this kinda driving always caused the CEL too.

I guess that it finally synced up with the unichip.

·
"sitting in the corner in Rick Roll timeout"
4,124 Posts
I'm ordering a Perrin Rear Sway Bar + End links from them. Jon gave me a helluva deal on it, and was very quick to reply to my PM.

·
"sitting in the corner in Rick Roll timeout"
4,124 Posts
Wow. Well I ordered my sway bar + end links from them a while back, but FEDEX lost the damn package!!! So I had to file a claim with Fedex about the missing package. It was a long trying process. Finally Fedex sent me a check for the amount that I lost. So I ordered again from JSCSpeed. They honored the same price they gave me before. VERY cool. :) They even threw in a free t-shirt....even though what happened wasn' t their fault. VERY classy, and GREAT customer service. I'll definitely be going back to them again. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Jon & Chris were very helpful through the whole process.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts