ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a bunch of stuff on sale, All special pricing is below or on our site if indicated
PM or e-mail me at [email protected] if you need us to price match which we will do on all products!
IF you find a product for Less just PM me where you found it and I will see what I can do!

Here is a list more info on each below

CP Pistons in stock for the WRX and STi

Project Mu brake pads for the STi Brembos

GP Moto Titanium Turbo back
GP Moto Turbo back
GP Moto Header

TXS WRX Utecs (no sti utecs sorry)
TXS BOV's
TXS Boost controllers
TXS Map selectors
TXS Tuner Pros

Thermo Tec products

GT Spec Gen II Header / Uppipe Combinations

Perrin Rear WRX Swaybars PM or e-mail for pricing
Perrin Front WRX / STi Swaybars PM or e-mail for pricing
Perrin Rear STi Swaybars PM or e-mail for pricing (GOOD DEALS)

Perrin Single Tip Cat-back exhaust systems PM or e-mail for pricing (GOOD DEALS)

CP Pistons specifically made for the 2.5L STi EJ257 engine
They retain the stock bore and compression, IN STOCK price is $419 for a set (they do not include Rings or pin retaining locks you need to use OEM units)

CP Pistons specifically made for the 2.0l WRX EJ20 These pistons are 0.020 Inch / 0.5mm overbore and retain the stock compression, IN STOCK price is $419 for a set and $80 for a set of Rings (they do not have locks for the pins. They have to use the stock Subaru pin retaining locks)

Project Mu brake pads for the STi Brembos in stock (PM / e-mail or call for these no on the site yet). We have B-Force Front pads in stock and NS Front & Rear pads in stock. B-Force are good road racing pads for street and strip and NS are good street pads for a mild upgrade over stock.

STi NS Fronts are $80 for a set
STi NS Rears are $75 for a set
STi B-Force Fronts are $105 for a set

GP moto one peice header / uppipe in Stock $659 shipped

GP Moto Turbo back (downpipe is Stainless steal with bell mouth Cat-less) and Cat-back is one peice all Titanium Total weight of this turbo back is 26lbs. Yes 26lbs. for a the turbo back that will save you around 30lbs in weight. Price is $1299 and they are in stock, Check them out
Here

We also have alot of TXS in stock PM for Price matching!
WRX Utecs (no sti utecs sorry)
BOV's
Boost controllers
Map selectors
Tuner Pros

Thermo Tec Wrap Here
Thermo Tec products now in stock and ready to go, click on link below for more information and options:
Exhaust Insulating Wrap
Snap Strap
Hi-Heat Coating
Header Manifold Blanket
Battery Heat Barrier
Turbo Insulating Kit
Thermo Tec Wrap Here
<TABLE ALIGN=CENTER>
<TR><TD> </TD>
<TD> </TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD> </TD>
<TD> </TD>
</TR>
<TR>
<TD> </TD>
<TD> </TD></TR>
</TABLE>

All pricing is on our site and PM or e-mail me at [email protected] if you need us to price match which we will do on all products!

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Take off STi parts

While we are throwing the T67 turbo kit on our Project STi, I have some Take off parts up for sale:

Used Red Perrin Turbo Inlet hose for $150 shipped
Used Borla Header tapped for Autometer Gauge $290 shipped

Used Autometer Electronic Cobalt 30psi boost gauge $95 shipped
Used Autometer Triple gauge pod $40 shipped

IHI VF39 Turbo Ported out (no boost creep with it!) $425 shipped (7,200 miles on it)
Stock Subaru STi fuel pump $50 shipped
Stock Subaru STi side feed injectors (ONLY FOR US STi not for WRX) you can buy these and have them modified so you retain your stock injectors $300 shipped

All these parts were on the car for around 5000 miles, none have any defects or problems, no scratchs or anything like that on gauges

I also have a set of stock STi injectors that were cut by Perrin to flow 816cc (for the US STi ONLY not the WRX) They are selling for $450 shipped.

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Also have some more parts on Sale PM to buy or ask questions:
Tanabe Racing Medallions for the WRX/STi $469 shipped Retail is $660 and we usually sell them for $550 so that is over $100 off when you consider shipping is free (anywhere in Continental US)

Vibrant Cat-back Exhausts for the WRX/STi $389 shipped Retail is $599 and we usually sell them for $479 so that is over $100 off when you consider shipping is free (anywhere in the Continental US)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts