Subaru WRX Forum banner
81 - 100 of 101 Posts

· Registered
440 Posts
Just got through doing some QUICK business with them and they pricematched on another product. Stuff showed up the next day!! Friggin awesome... especially as I deal with another vendor who just can't seem to find what I ordered nor a tracking number.
Thanks for your help! The prices they gave and the quick service was MORE THAN WORTH even the PA sales tax!!!

· Registered
819 Posts
Again, Im gonna have to give some props to Aaron at JSCspeed. I ordered an AP and a DP from them. They are the greatest...have used them many times, will continue to use them. I just cant wait til im on a First name basis with Aaron. LOL...so whats up, this is Brandon....u know what I want...lol

· Registered
91 Posts
A month ago, JSC Speed had a Cusco GT lip dropped-shipped from Cusco, and the trucking Co. lost the lip.
Instead of sending out another one, JSC Speed informs me that I'll be waiting (a vague) "several weeks" and they "can't do anything about it" while some sort of claim is filed.
I've had good service from them, up to this point.
Nice guys, good service, yada, yada.
Sadly, when something like this happens, no previous normal (good) experiences can make up The Big Suck: Their shipping issue gets made MY Problem,and there's no compensation other than an "Um,we're sorry."
That's lame-O.
NEWSFLASH: "Sorry" doesn't put a lip I paid for a month ago on my summer-only car.
Sooner or later I hope it shows,and I won't be doing any large parcel business with JSC Speed unless they get s**t straight with their distributors, oh, and put their customers FIRST.
I know GReddy (seriously!) doesn't give a crap about the USDM, maybe Cusco is equally blase'.
Oh well, in the future I'll speak with my wallet.
If I don't see some action soon, I'll reverse the cc charges.
It's unacceptable, HORRIBLE customer service to leave me twisting in the wind for a part I paid about $500 for a month ago.
Making JSC's shipper's f**kup My Problem is nothing short of a load of crap.
JSC drop-ships most of their merchandise, so if one of their distributors drops the ball I guess it's "not JSC's problem", but the customers. (Read: YOUR Problem)
Keep that in mind before you order, this clusterf**k has already screwed two car show events I had planned.

· Registered
91 Posts
After a month, they called to say that Cusco had refunded THEIR (MY) money for MY lost lip, so now they'd refund mine.
Whooppeeef**k.
(Who pays my credit card interest for the month of $500 that was charged? Me, that's who. F**k THAT.)
VERY Important to Remember:
Japanese domestic parts manufacturers don't give a rat's arse about us, just our money.
Once they've added to their profit margin, we can all go get f***ed.
JSC needs to stand up for their customers from MINUTE ONE, reading what b.s. other people are going through just amplifies the Issue at Hand.
Rennick doesn't play this game, and neither does Import Image or many others I can name.
JSC's drop-shipping plain sucks, and I won't be bothering to have my hard-earned money jerked around in the future.

Want morre??
Here's how JSC handles other "problem" orders:
Jscspeed.com (merged thread) - Page 7 - Vendor Reviews - NASIOC

Order elsewhere until they get their s**t straight,imVho.....

· Registered
91 Posts
Hi,
A refund has been issued to you for the full cost of the lost item, full shipping coast, and an additional $50. I apologize for the log time that it took to have this matter resolved. I apologize for all of this but if you would give us another chance in the future we will more then make it up to you. We can do 20% off web price for your next order ( on the whole order). Also, we have removed this product from our website and no longer offer it because of this instance. If you need to contact me please email or call me.

Thank you,

Rich

JSC Speed Inc.

Now THAT'S good business.
F'ing RIGHT, JSC Speed came through with flying colors, I gotta' say, I'm amazed and pleased, these guys DO care.

Good Deal.

· Registered
15 Posts
JSC rules there ground shipping gets to ny overnight. I called late july 3rd before the holiday and asked if they could get it out that night so i would get it on Saturday. They did these guys care and seem like cool dudes. Thanks JSC

· Registered
1,429 Posts
jscspeed is deff. my favorite site to order from i get all my parts within a few days never had a problem with them. i highly reccomend this site

· Registered
126 Posts
jscspeed is deff. my favorite site to order from i get all my parts within a few days never had a problem with them. i highly reccomend this site
I agree!

· Registered
172 Posts
The last time i called these people a few months ago the said they were no longer affiliated with ClubWrx, I said ok. Well do i get a discount for the OTHER SITE? They said yeah. JSC is over priced. I wont buy anything else from them.:screwy:

· Registered
126 Posts
The last time i called these people a few months ago the said they were no longer affiliated with ClubWrx, I said ok. Well do i get a discount for the OTHER SITE? They said yeah. JSC is over priced. I wont buy anything else from them.:screwy:
Well, I was able to get great deals from them this past black Friday (they had some of the best prices around....I know, I spent hours/days researching prices) and everything was shipped super quick so my experience with them was good.

· Registered
126 Posts
What did you end up getting? I never had a problem with shipping they were always quick with that
I purcahsed the follwoing from them:
Deadbolt 16G, DeatschWerks 650cc Injectors, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, GP Intake Elbow, Perrin Crank Pulley, Auto Meter Boost Gauge, and an Auto Meter Cluster Bezel Pod.

· Registered
574 Posts
The website pricing on jscspeed.com is set at MAP. MAP is the Minimum Advertised Price that manufacturers set for their products. If JSC were to list prices below MAP they would be black listed by manufacturers and this would prevent them from selling those products. Essentially JSC is forced to advertise prices at a point the manufacturer has set.

If you call them you can always get a better deal then the website! :wiggles:

· Registered
1,004 Posts
I had emailed Rich at JSC Speed with a question I had, and he responded very quickly. I ordered a Cobb CBE via phone, early Friday afternoon which they had in stock, and they sent it out THAT day. I received it the NEXT day (great combination of living near their warehouse, FedEx Home Delivery on Saturdays, and their quick turnaround time). Rich was very friendly and pleasant to deal with. I will order more from them in the future.

81 - 100 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.