Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
UPDATE

Went ahead and ordered from them (online). Got a confirmation of my order in 10 minutes. Also, one of the things I ordered wasn't in stock, so I got another e-mail from one of the salesmen saying it wasn't in stock, and when it would be shipped. This was also about 10 minutes after I ordered it. This was Friday. Last night I got another e-mail with the tracking number for my order.

From what I've seen so far, this might be my new favorite vendor. I'm going to place another order with them in a month or so. Hopefully it will go as smoothly as this one.

· Registered
138 Posts
JSC Speed

Ordered a few things from JSC Speed the other day, and I've gotten several e-mails updating the status of my order - I can't wait until everything arrives!
Prices and customer service here are top-notch! Way to go!:D

· Registered
94 Posts
Definitely, Chris at JSC Speed has great customer service and assisted me constantly with my situation. Even called me from his home to see if everythign was ok!

JSC Speed is great! highly recommend!

Carlo
Hankook Tire Corp.
CS-R Tuning

· Banned
557 Posts
Jsc Speed

Just bought Perrin fmic, perrin inlet tube, injectors, maf, fuel regulator, walbro fuel pump, and greddy front lip from jsc speed. The best service I have had buying parts from anyone. will do business with again very good prices with fast shipping. Had all parts within 5 days from fedex

· Registered
10 Posts
i wish i had your luck man...i ordered just a bov and adaptor kit 3 weeks ago, and still haven't gotten it...first they said that it was on backorder..thats understandable, but then they said i'd get an email last thursday gettin my trackin order and such, but still haven't gotten that yet...what do you guys think i should do

· Banned
557 Posts
Wow that really sucks I would probably call and let them know that you are having a hard time with them Also who are you talking to make sure you are talking to Chris he is the one that you should talk to. If they tell you that it is still on back order I would cancel the order and place it through someone else. I would let Chris know that you had heard great things on the club and that you are disappointed in their service

· ClubWRX.net Vendor
1,710 Posts
TXS Bov

Hi you were talking to me a chris I believe the TXS adaptor plates for the WRX were on backorder, as we said, and TXS told us we were getting them last week... and we passed that info on to you (it shipped today finally came in). This seems to be the problem a lot of times with customer complaints, and seriously I hope customers understand we are telling you what manufacturers are telling us, so when manufacturers don't hit deadlines we get the bad rep. (I am speaking for all vendors) when it is just out of our control. Not much else we can do except try and explain the situation, I see so many complaints that I know stem from manufacturers no being totally reliable, which seems to be engrained in the business. Anyhow, your order could be cancelled if you had found it else where, just let us know. Sorry for the problem you had hope this gives you an idea of the other side of it. Let me know if you need anything else.

Jon

[email protected]

· Registered
376 Posts
Went and picked up two parts from JSC Speed Yesterday

Great expierence they had the parts in stock everything went cool. Talked to chris for alittle bit about some stuff seems like a very cool guy very knowledgeable would highly recommend them.

· Registered
376 Posts
Yeah i will be back for the cusco motor and tranny mounts soon :wiggles:

· Registered
376 Posts
Same here when i was there talked to chris alittle bit very nice guy very knowledgeable where do u live

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.