ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling off all my old equipment to pay for the new stuff.

I will accept offers through PM

PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING, Local pickup available upon request (Near Buffalo, NY). PAYPAL or cash in person only.

JL 12w7 - ****SOLD****

(2) JL 10w3v3 - $250
-These subwoofers are like new. only used for a few months before i traded in the truck they were installed in. I have the original JL packaging so that is what they will be shipped in. If you want the enclosures with them, you can have them for free. price is with or without enclosure.

JL 1000/1 - $350
Got this when i got the 12w7 so it has been around the block a few times. works great, but has some cosmetic scratches and marks.

JL 300/4v2 - $325
This amp is basically brand new, purchased a the beginning of this summer for my G8. just traded in the G8 for my WRX so this came out and is up for grabs. LIKE NEW.

JL 300/2v2 - $275
This amp is also like new. this was installed in my colorado with the two 10w3's. only used a few months.

MTX RE-Q5 - ****SOLD****

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
MTX-REQ5 has been sold

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BUMP

·
Registered
17 Posts
hey man im interested in the w7 i dont know if you sold it but if not let me know please. and also with that cut in it does it still sound good?

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
A single 10W3 is a perfect sub for a mild stereo upgrade. Specs on the enclosures?

Willing to sell separately? I may know someone interested.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A single 10W3 is a perfect sub for a mild stereo upgrade. Specs on the enclosures?

Willing to sell separately? I may know someone interested.
Ill get the specs on the boxes, I don't know them off hand, im going to have to do some searching. I would much rather sell both together though. I think about separating them.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
here is a link to the specs on the boxes. if you want anything else let me know.
Sub Boxes

·
Registered
250 Posts
How did your subarus electrical system handle all that power? Is it stock? I've got a similar set up that I want to run but I don't think the car can handle it.

Sent from tapatalk.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i believe dual 2 ohm, i will check and be right back.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
reality check - they dont come dual voice coil. they are the 4 ohm version. verified with a handheld dmm.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How did your subarus electrical system handle all that power? Is it stock? I've got a similar set up that I want to run but I don't think the car can handle it.

Sent from tapatalk.
i didnt have this stuff installed in my wrx.

in my wrx is a JL HD900/5 running everything. i do get dimming lights on bass heavy songs.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
12w7 is sold - bump

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They are both pending payment, but if they change their mind I will contact you.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump

1 - 20 of 20 Posts