ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry the pics are real junky but it's crappy outside and these were shot real quick. First impression of these seats is they are a LOT firmer than the WRX seats. After installed I took some turns hard and they seem to hold you in really well. I just need to get a resistor to turn off that damn AIRBAG light :\. And now I *really* need rear seats and door panels but I'm gonna have to wait a while before I have enough money to buy those.. :tongue:

Here's the pictures:

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well they were neccessary to install my MOMO shift boot. I plan on getting the STI shift trim eventually, though :)

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
500 Posts
Did the seats fit right in?? I think that they would, I'm planning on doing the same thing, but wanted to confirm.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
does the e-brake seem a little too high? Just wondering cause my STI only goes like half way and my old 04 went almost as high but about 2-3 in lower. They said I needed to adjust it.

Anyways, those seats look awesome. I like the way there is a patch of black in the center of the seat. Just in case you have one of those "OH SH1+!!!" Moments. And when you pea, no one can see the stains.:wiggles:

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah they fit right in.

About the e-brake.. it's been like this since the factory. Hey, it works, so I have no room to complain :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts