Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my non hid JDM headlights yesterday minus any sort of harness. Paid 750.00 from shop in NJ. Not sure if they should have came with anything but lights. Did research and found some JimHoyd sight but, its down. Any one ever make their own harness if so were can i get plugs for the lamps. JDM light needs extra plug. I dont want to cut anything, It would be real simple if I had recepticles and plugs.:confused:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Are you people kidding me? Nobody can anwser this? Holy sh#t! I guess I have to join i-club for an anwser to a question like this. And I thought I would get a reply. I guess its to tough of a question for the people on this forum.:mad: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Chill dude!

Your thread hasn't been viewed many times and many of those times could have been from guests who can't post or members who don't have an answer for you. Just give it some time and someone will reply.

Anyway, I don't really know what to tell you...I know there are vendors that sell the lights with harnesses but im not sure if you can purchase the items seperatley.

Try e-mailing some of the vendors you see on this site and you may find what you are looking for.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Search the i-club with the name of that guy you suggested. You will be able to get his email address and e-mail him for your harness. It is common knowledge that his sight is down, so just breath and do a search. It will all come out right with patience:)

·
Registered
56 Posts
I think you can get plugs at autozone or something.

even you can mod actual bulb to make plugs.

Also, you need relays for LO/HI on same time when you turn on HI. I posted diagram before (serch by my user name).

It's not that hard to make wirings by yourself. need some soldering or clumping.

or just buy from jim at i-club ($45), i think you still need relays for Lo/Hi on same time.

my 2 cents

Taka

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
F1-racer said:
Are you people kidding me? Nobody can anwser this? Holy sh#t! I guess I have to join i-club for an anwser to a question like this. And I thought I would get a reply. I guess its to tough of a question for the people on this forum.:mad: :rolleyes:
[disbelief]

Wow. :eek:

I don't know how to react to this one.

Just suffice it to say that people answering your question is not a service that you are PAYING for.

We are a community and help eachother out WHEN WE CAN.

I think it goes without saying that it is going to be a demonstration of human nature when in the future people are going to be less willing to offer you assistance when we know we are "under the gun" while you are waiting for us to reply. :rolleyes:

[/disbelief]

·
Registered
96 Posts
F1-racer said:
Got my non hid JDM headlights yesterday minus any sort of harness. Paid 750.00 from shop in NJ. Not sure if they should have came with anything but lights. Did research and found some JimHoyd sight but, its down. Any one ever make their own harness if so were can i get plugs for the lamps. JDM light needs extra plug. I dont want to cut anything, It would be real simple if I had recepticles and plugs.:confused:
SubyDude <--------------get your harness for your lights here $50.

·
Registered
81 Posts
dickhead

**** you f1 racer.. dont be coming up in clubwrx and talk shieet.. no wonder you ain't getting no help

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
GQZ, as much as I agree with you :eek: we gotta elevate. :) Let's not stoop to the mudslingin' level. Malama ka clubwrx.net! :D

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for replys, Sorry for being a dick. I was realy pissed. Had to vent some how. Yeah, I know Im an #sshole. Just to let everyone know I made my own harness worked fine, Like anyone cares:eek: :D

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Thanks for the apology. Glad to hear that your harness worked. Mean people suck - be nice. :D

·
Registered
907 Posts
whoa $750 for non HID? I saw a place that sold it for around %500...authentic JDM too...Ill try and find that site for you...

·
Registered
295 Posts
I'm currently making contacts at UK junk yards. They seem to be selling used sets under $300 USD! Just waiting for more wrecks I guess!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The Lights realy are sweet. Change the looks big time. The front has a meaner look. I was originally gonna go with the morrettesbut, Im glad I went o.e.m. I like the "bug eye" look. Kinda reminds me of a four door porsche.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
206WRX_GDA said:
I'm currently making contacts at UK junk yards. They seem to be selling used sets under $300 USD! Just waiting for more wrecks I guess!
Wooohaaa! Sign me up! :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts