ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has Very bad service. They raped me when I needed to change out my tranny fluid. I could have done it in 5 minutes time but because I didn't have a T70 torx bit I had to have them do it. They charged me a FULL hour's labor (90 bucks) even though I watched them do it in 15 minutes.

Now my buddy is getting his changed and they told him a minimum of 160 bucks!!!!!!!! PLUS they told him he has to pay for 10 quarts of tranny fluid. 10 quarts??? Our tranny takes 4 or 5. They are a bunch of Greedy, no good, thieves. Do not give them your business or you WILL regret it. My advice: Drive to wichita to pick up a subaru, or some other dealer. Don't let Jack Miller being the only Dealer in KC be the reason you buy from them. They aren't worth it.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KCREXwagon said:
If you guys need any service work done on subarus I can do it, at home or at the shop. I'm an ASE master, nissan certified technician. PM me if you want any work done.
I am not an ASCE certified tech but know the end of a wrench so am also willing to help. I'll do it at no charge also simply because I love to learn about our cars.

·
Registered
830 Posts
If it helps, there's also a Subaru dealer in Lawrence, which isn't "too" far away. Don't know if they're any better, though.

I've also had bad experiences at Dale Miller, but mine was when I was shopping there, the salesman tried to high-pressure sell me. Needless to say, he successfully steered me AWAY from buying a car there...

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Jack Miller Subaru.... :barf:

Bear with me...

-I had a good experience buying our wagon there last year. Worked with Rod (Denzel look a like). His about the only good guy there.

-Battery was crapping out on the wagon a few months ago. Sent my wife to get the battery repalce knowing that it was under the warranty. NOPE, they claim that it wasn't covered to my wife and wanted, get this, close to +$300 to change the battery and replace it with another crappy one. I told my wife we'll get our own but they hit us with a $90 fee for looking at it. I called corporate Subaru and was told that it WAS under warranty. I called up BBB and filed a complaint at Corporate Subaru as well. Boy did that get their attention! They refund the money and wanted me to bring the wagon back for the service. Hmm... after you riped us off and took advantage because it was my wife and not me, I'm supposed to give you another chance? I'm thinking no. I ended up driving all the way to lawerance to get that done.

-Last but not least, I went back a week ago and looked at purchasing a car from them (Jack Miller GM "Wild Bill" promised they'll take care of me the next time I wanna buy a car) and they ended up insulting me by the time I walked out of the dealership....

They called back when I was making my purchase at Morse for the used Sti and they told me that car I wanna buy has been wreck.. etc. as I'm BUYING the car! wtf!!

Aviod them like the plauge. Subaru should be ASHAMED to have a dealer like that for their brand.

I totally agree with you guys on them. I'm just very thankful that you guys are willing to lend a hand
:thumbup:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Asain wrx I think I've seen you a few times driving down college blvd around 8:30 pm headed toward jccc. I drive a silver 2.5 with a ver 5 spoiler.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
speed_freak27 said:
Asain wrx I think I've seen you a few times driving down college blvd around 8:30 pm headed toward jccc. I drive a silver 2.5 with a ver 5 spoiler.
Cool! :thumbup:

I remember playing tag with a very nice looking 2.5 RS one night going down College towards jccc. Was that you?

You might've seen my wife drive it too. I don't drive her wagon anymore now that I have my own toy ;)

-Mark

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mark,

Subaru BBQ today I think sometime after 4. Still waiting on details. Are you guys going to go?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I bought my 02 wrx wagon in Wichita & I go to Salina for my service. Friendly folks, & resonable cost. Bring your own oil. Service is open on Saturday too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts