ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just wanted to drop a quick line to introduce myself and say hello to everyone.

I'm picking up a 2012 premium Ice Silver Metallic sedan this morning and I could't be more excited. I got what I think was a pretty decent deal on it with a few options included. One of them being the catback which I wasn't really looking for but hopefully I will enjoy. I'm still a bit nervous that it will be a little loud but I guess it's a little late to stress about that now.

I'm more of a reader than a poster in these forums but I'll be around and hopefully be able to provide some input from time to time.

Talk to everyone later. Hopefully I'll be out joyriding for a good part of the day but will let everyone know what I think later.

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Welcome aboard and Congrats on your WRX!
I have the SPT cat back on my 05 it sounds great not to loud it just right. I think you will be very happy. There's Nothing better like hearing that engine purr.:)

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome to everyone. It was about an hour commute home from the dealership at about 70mph and the exhaust tone was fine. You know it's there when you want it to be and don't hear it too much when just cruising.

I think I am going to be very happy with the purchase.

Hope to snap a few pics later today. Had to take a break to watch some soccer and now hockey.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
:confused1 Penguins fan??

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Definitely. I assume by the :confused1 that you might just be a Flyers supporter?
You assume correctly Sir!

I shouldn't complain, we've owned you guys for a little while now so you were due, but the standings! Oh! The standings!

If only the Flyers could take a lesson from this and finally beat those damn Rangers...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha - You have had our number so far this season.

Rangers have been killing it.

It's hard to find a sport more exciting than late winter and spring hockey.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hello fellow pittsburghian. Congrats on the new ride. Where around the city you from?

Penguins ftw..

·
Registered
164 Posts
Ohh cool! Yeh I talked to them when I was considering getting a 2011 several months ago. Cool dudes.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts