ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the crap is up with the password change? I come in this morning, ready for a good hijack thread, and I can't post it... but I am posting it now so, meh... "what the crap"?

The Starbucks vanilla latte tastes pretty good this morning, but again, no Starbucks gals... I think they moved to the new location we have in Arvada off of 66th and Wadsworth. I will investigate my harebrained theory on Monday.

It is Friday! Life is good!

MSEMC check in!
WEURC check in!

:)

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
Bah, this is the hijack thread (where Zem, Becka, Jibco, Jay, Poorass and I discuss how much better Architecture is than Enginerding)

I'm going to a traditional Vietnamese wedding tonight at a mansion in Denver, that should be a unique event. :)

Happy friday, and happy birthday to Ian!!

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
why are engineers so frikken messy???

every last one of em in my office you cant walk in their offices or sit at their desks...

its my birthday today too. :(

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
svc said:

:p

Jay...what was your fascinating story from last night??
lol... well, no :) Is it story time already?

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
MSEMC member checking in.

Goddam I'm tired. Went to the Beastie Boys show at Red Rocks Amphitheater last night. Didn't get home till 12:45. Woke up at 5:30 today. However....

Best show ev4r. Mix Master Mike is an absolute god. The B Boys put on an awesome show. For one of their encores, they came up into the audience (at the sound booth) and did 'Intergalactic'. They were 10 feet away from me!!! w00t!!!

So, not only was my password changed this morning, but half of my saved PM's are gone. :( :( :(

Happy birthday gusto!!! I blame Ian.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
PoorAssRacing said:
So, not only was my password changed this morning, but half of my saved PM's are gone. :( :( :(

I just checked mine and I don't think I lost any PM's. Hope you didn't have anything real important.

I blame Ian.

·
Registered
406 Posts
My new password was like 30 characters long and it took me like 1/2 hour to figure out that somebody changed it .. I hate computers.

Anyways last night I got an e-mail from a buddy of mine, he told me that he just got a free i-pod in the mail.

So here is the deal, all you need to do to get one for yourself is this. Send me a pm or just reply to this post and tell me that you want an invitation. I will send you one and it will redirect you to a site where you have to give them all the typical info (e-mail, address, name, etc...), you then have to sign up for one of there services (choose infone because its free), and lastly you have to refer 5 people to the same deal.

MSEMC* Member Checking in

*or whatever its called now.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
PoorAssRacing said:
MSEMC member checking in.

Goddam I'm tired. Went to the Beastie Boys show at Red Rocks Amphitheater last night. Didn't get home till 12:45. Woke up at 5:30 today. However....

Best show ev4r. Mix Master Mike is an absolute god. The B Boys put on an awesome show. For one of their encores, they came up into the audience (at the sound booth) and did 'Intergalactic'. They were 10 feet away from me!!! w00t!!!

Just out of curiosity did you change the display date from the last 10 days to "the Beginning"? That's where all mine were.

Anyway, checkin in today. I'm thinking of getting to bed early so I can hit up the Octoberfest festivities downtown tonight.

Also, Zem, where are you? I gotz a question for ya.

-Ryan

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
PoorAssRacing said:
The B Boys put on an awesome show. For one of their encores, they came up into the audience (at the sound booth) and did 'Intergalactic'. They were 10 feet away from me!!! w00t!!!
Did they sign your bewbies!?? Mix Master Mike is insane, I don't know how he does that sht.

It might be story time, or you could wait until round 10 of Archy's vs. Enginerds starts...

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Thanks Ry, that did the trick. Teh intr4web > me

Sam, no they didn't sign my bewbies, even though I was flashing them all night.

Coffee has been my friend, companion and lover today.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Sumin'Sumin' checking in.

Your pasword is now:
pqowqenzazbznbnqupodapiiannzczvoiqeadhladgogf

Hey, HBD big G, have yourself a jam-bo-ree.

Ooooh, I saw the Beasties back when they toured with PE (none of you were born yet) it was cRaZyGoNuTs then, I'm sure they are even more better now. There's some really fun stuff on the new album, in fact, right now I think it's time to Rhyme The Rhyme Well!

Wellllll,
-tp

1 - 20 of 63 Posts