Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the second owner of this car, in September of 08 I bought the Sti from a dealer, the car was 100% stock when purched. The mods were all put on last September and I have loved everything about it. I just want to start a new project now. The oil has been changed with synthic every 3k miles and it currently has 50k miles. The new turbo/set up only has about 10k miles.

The modifications:
- Exterior: 35% tint all around; limited front v lip; 8000K hid'd; smoked tail lights; pro drive pff 7's; painted stock bbs white; hawk pads w/slotted rotors.
- Interior: pioneer D3 head unit w/nav and dvd; infinity reference speakers all around; wired for sub and amp; all season floor mats.
- Performance: access port v2; cobb turbo back exhaust; dominator 3 turbo; turbo xs front mount intercooler; walbro fuel pump; 830cc injectors; K&N typhoon short ram intake; protune; turbo xs recirculating blow off valve; cobb 2" lowering springs; turbo timer. Im asking $24,000 obo

Im looking to trade for a 335i or an E46 m3

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.