Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone hope this is the place to ask this question, so I bought a 04 wrx wagon 3 months ago,
It came with invidia down pipe sti up pipe and borla hush exhaust , it's running a little rich and I'm getting a
Accessport v3 tomorrow, the question is do I have to get a cold air intake to go stage 2 on the AP or with the air box intake should be okay ? Thanks for u help new in the subie world and I love it!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
10,944 Posts
What did the map notes say?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haven't got the accessport to see the map. But yea I'll just get the pro tune , thanks for ur
Answers I appreciate it

·
Premium Member
6,716 Posts
Haven't got the accessport to see the map. But yea I'll just get the pro tune , thanks for ur
Answers I appreciate it

All the information you need to know is on cobbtuning.com.. the AP just stores and flashes the maps, documentation is all online, as are the maps themselves for download.

Anyways, if you run the regular stage 2 map (not the stage 2 map for Cobb SF intake) then you need to have the stock intake on the car.. if you want to run the map for the Cobb intake then you need to have the Cobb intake installed, and so on.

·
Master Baiter
12,649 Posts
anarekist said:
yeah, not sure if they have a OTS tune for:

invidia down pipe sti up pipe and borla hush exhaust
Their S2 mapping will work fine; worst case, he may have to use a LWG version if his car likes to build boost pressure. It's safer to have a catless uppipe on the 2.0L vehicles than the OE unit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So I got the accessport after work today and just burly install it, so before the accessport I would go up to 12psi of boost and would kinda lag , now with the stage 2 it goes up to 8psi but feels way better than how it was....

·
Super Moderator
10,944 Posts
Is everything else installed and ready? Unless I'm mistaken you should be making more pressure than that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
386 Posts
So I got the accessport after work today and just burly install it, so before the accessport I would go up to 12psi of boost and would kinda lag , now with the stage 2 it goes up to 8psi but feels way better than how it was....
You need to read the map notes, you might have to remove a restrictor pill, but I'm not sure on that.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yea dp,up, borla hush is install already, but woke up this morning
Came to work and step on it getting in the freeway the boost did go
All the way to 13psi it feels so much better , but yea I did put stage 2 with the stock intake

1 - 13 of 13 Posts