ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, Jay (WRX-Games) no longer has access here at work. How sad. For today, and possibly the future, I'll be filling it. We've been keeping ourselves entertained through email, but now we can sorta post. So, here's the off topic hijack thread of the day.

I have returned from vacation, obviously. I know you all missed me horribly. Get over it...

My dog, sadly, didn't miss me at all. I picked her up from the kennel, and she utterly ignored me. *****.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
These colors are teh strange...damn idiots in this world...

·
Banned
953 Posts
Wow. My reply window is only one character wide. I can't tell when I'm spacing correctly or not. Here's a screenshot:

·
Registered
880 Posts
MSEMC checkin in... So this definitely happened yesterday around 8:15 pm. And you ask how do I know... I went to the site at around 8:12 pm and came back around 8:20 pm. Damn hackers. Whoever did this deserves a sacrifical beating and then his computer should be loaded with viruses... Damn this is all about strange colors on this site today and probably for awhile I'm thinking.

-Jon-

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hackers... reminds me of a time long past. Who remembers "PHreaks"?

Hey, good question. How old school are you? I'm a BBS dork with a 2400bps modem and a SysOp of my own BBS on a 14.4 (for which I got an amazing deal at $250). I remember cool stuff like atzm0h0.... anyone back in the day of 300bps? Phone receiver into the modem like in War Games?

How old skool are you? :)

·
Registered
909 Posts
Basically, there is a missing CSS stylesheet file that loads the width of the reply box (in pixels) as well as the proper font formatting, spacing, sizing, colors, etc.

I don't know what got "hacked", but it wasn't the ClubWRX.net database from what it appears. It looks like someone hacked the CSS file (or removed it), leaving this colorful mess we call an online forum. I hope things get taken care of ASAP.

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
late last night when I hopped on, I thought I was being hacked....but this morning I realized that there was just some gay asss Egyptian dude with no life and a very small pecker goofing us. What a loser!!!

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
Zem said:

How old skool are you? :)
I did the boards at 2400bps for a couple of years, then shelled out the dough for the killer 9600 modem!:)
Never did the Sysop thing, though...

·
Moderating YOU, before you had your Subaru!
13,353 Posts

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rancid said:
This hurts my head.
Oddly enough, my head hurts too. I'm not sure if it's because I've had waaay too much caffeine today, though. I was going to take Excedrin, but now I don't know. A full Dr Pepper and a grande mocha is a little more than usual.... ah, screw it, I'm taking the drugs.... my right eye is going to explode.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Headaches... Georgia... Georgia kicks ass!
ATLANTA (Reuters) - A Georgia man who drove home with a friend's headless body after a truck accident then went to bed while the remains dangled out the window faces charges including vehicular homicide and drunk driving, police said on Monday.

John Hutcherson, covered in blood and visibly inebriated, was arrested in bed on Sunday morning after a local resident out on a stroll observed a headless, bloody body hanging out of the 21-year-old man's truck, Cobb County police said.

Hutcherson was due to make an initial court appearance on Monday.

Police said that Hutcherson and his friend, identified as Francis Brohm, 23, were returning from a bar outside Atlanta early Sunday morning when their black 1992 Chevrolet Z-71 pickup hit a curb near a telephone pole.

Brohm, partially outside the window at the time, was decapitated by a guide wire on the telephone pole, according to police, who recovered his head at the crash site. "Alcohol is believed to be a contributing factor," police said.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
svc said:
My head hurts, mainly from reading you sissy girls argue about video games. :unsubscribe:

:p
The first rule of email is we never talk about email.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I remember messing around with BBS's back in the day. I used a 1200 baud modem that someone gave to me for free. It was kinda slow but it seemed fast back in the day. I was no sysop, but frequented the board everyday. I was madly obsessed with Trade Wars 2002 when I was in middle school...

:Looks around to make sure no one heard him thinking out loud so he wouldn't seem like too much of a nerd:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts