ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Happy Birthday Buddy!

I want everyone to know that this man has helped me out more in the last two years than anyone has ever helped me with regard to cars. And such a cheeky monkey too. Great choice in hairstyle as well!

I remember reading his post on nasioc asking for anyone who is interested but new to modifying Subarus to come by Flatirons and talk. I was nervous but came by and talked his ear off about v8s and what I knew. I am sure glad I did, because without his help I don't think that there would have been more than one or two wrxes in the 13s in 02. Certainly not mine.

I had him install my Vishnu stage 0 when it was one of the first staged upgrade packages around (I waited and waited for it's release).

I have tried to help him wrench numerous times, only to have to stand back and watch an artist in efficiency at work. He's got a few years under his belt.

Happy Birthday and thanks for all the help and loanin me tools whenever (especially the cherry picker) .

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Happy Birthday Brett, I remember the day you first got your Volks....... that was a very long time ago.

FTW

·
Registered
846 Posts
Happy birthday Bret.

Yep, he's one of the people that helped make most of us faster, or got us back on the road... He installed my up-pipe, and Prodrive stage two, and has always helped out if I had any questions.

Thanks man!

·
Registered
433 Posts
happy birthday bret, hope your doing good!! and thanx for the ride in the rs awhile back, thats one of the nicest rs's i have seen(well ryan's is tied :) ) anyway good luck with whatever your doing, hopefully your still w/flat4 but if not all the best....and take a shot of jack for me ;)

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Happy Birthday Bret!!

I remember calling you when I first got my WRX to install my exhaust :eek: Then installed my EGT gauge and I didn't have the money to you forever, I mean like months and you never bugged me about it (yes I did finally pay). And this last time when my tranny was borked you came in on your normal days off to get it done for me asap.

:cool:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thanks to you all!

I had a great day-got to see Anchorman, then go to the Mile High Nationals. It's my pleasure to help you all out whenever possible.
I'm still with Mike Shaw Subaru and will stiil keep working away. Let me know if there's anything i can help with.

Love you all!

Bret

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Bret,

Sorry I'm a bit late, but I was in New Mexico with the family ( & the Evo ;)) . I just wanted to say thank you for everthing you've done to help the suby community and also happy belated birthday. A year closer to being old like me.

You rock man!!

Todd
:cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts