ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Many of you read here that I was in the market for a new car after the sudden passing of my 13 year baby, my Toyota Celica. In that thread, I also asked a bunch of questions and was going through which WRX I would order.

Then, a very similar WRX rolled into the dealership for some other dude. It sat there a week and the dude backed out!
So, I got a call that it was available. I played a bit hard to get and told them how it had a bunch of stuff I really didn't want (and it does to some extent) and I wound up getting a very good deal on it.

I'm so excited to have one! It is such a pleasure to drive. -- And now my wife wants a Tribeca!

I will post a few photos tomorrow when the rain clears, but here is the low down:

OBP Premium WRX
  • 4 Door
  • Short Throw w/ Bushings (will probably upgrade to Cobb down the road)
  • Armrest Extension
  • All Weather mats
  • Cargo Tray
  • Rearview w/ Homelink
  • Baby Sub (under seat - surprisingly ok for now)
  • Security Shock Sensor
  • Wheel Locks
  • Carbon thing on trunk (I'll sell this to you if you want it)
  • Nitro caps (I'd sell these too)
I am working my way through through the eventual upgrades, tunes, etc list. I am headed on a long road trip in about a week and I can't WAIT to go! I'll be buying a QUALITY Nav and a radar detector and/or cb radio SOON (but that is another thread).

Thanks again for all the help! Yall are an awesome group! I'm happy to be a part of the family!

·
The Member
4,146 Posts
Welcome! Glad to hear it worked out for you!

After I got my WRX my girlfriend has been thinking about getting a Forester in the near future. The Subaru bug is easy to catch lol.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
congrats!

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts