ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all I want to do is go out to my new Rex and drive her. Second day owning her and all I want to do is drive! Anyones get this as well?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sometimes wish we got snow down here so I could really push my Rex.

·
Lando Calrissian
3,787 Posts
welcome to the addition :D

·
Registered
133 Posts
all I want to do is go out to my new Rex and drive her. Second day owning her and all I want to do is drive! Anyones get this as well?
That's funny- exactly how I felt...I had a hard time sleeping the first couple nights because I just wanted to go drive it around.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
I've had my '11 for over a year now and I still feel that way!

·
Cheeky Bastage!
2,730 Posts
I've had my '11 for over a year now and I still feel that way!
this for 2 years...everytime i hit the turbo i grew a smile from ear to ear

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
Meh, I'd rather sleep.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Meh, I'd rather sleep.
Lol

You know I am now at a point in my life where I can buy any car( under a certain price range of course, within relative moderation) and have owned/do own multiple fun fun cars.

The WRX is fun as hell man. I love pushing it through turns. It's a great daily driver, fun, fast car. Enjoy it brother!

·
Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers?
785 Posts
I get it as well. Can't tell you the number of times I've taken alternate routes to where I'm going simply because it was a more entertaining set of roads. Even if it takes me longer to get "there" at least I get there smiling. ;)

·
8,921 Posts
Lol

You know I am now at a point in my life where I can buy any car( under a certain price range of course, within relative moderation) and have owned/do own multiple fun fun cars.

The WRX is fun as hell man. I love pushing it through turns. It's a great daily driver, fun, fast car. Enjoy it brother!
I spend more time waiting for my car to warm up than I do driving to and from work.

·
Lando Calrissian
3,787 Posts
I spend more time waiting for my car to warm up than I do driving to and from work.
Sad, just sad. Good that your commute is so short, but driving is too fun to enjoy a 3 minute commute.

·
8,921 Posts
Sad, just sad. Good that your commute is so short, but driving is too fun to enjoy a 3 minute commute.
There are 0 fun roads around here.

·
8,921 Posts
I dont lose sleep over it anymore, but I still enjoy driving every time I get into my car...until I hit stop and go traffic that is
There are several things to lose sleep over, however, owning a WRX is not one of them.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts