ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came out to my car and found this present on the body line right by the driver door handle so I can be reminded by it every time I get in my car. I was thinking about getting it popped out but it took the paint off down to the primer. It's almost as if they kicked there door into mine when they got in/out.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
:( That sucks...Although I'm not too anal about these things anymore. Once in Wal-Mart some lady was in her car and slammed her door into mine while I was still in my car. I got out and knocked on her window and just asked for an apology.

·
Cheeky Bastage!
2,730 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Same issue here. Went down to the metal sadly. Would have to get the whole door resprayed sadly.

·
The Member
4,146 Posts
You really don't want to see the state of my passenger side.....it makes me almost cry. The previous owner was a big target apparently.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I could see if I owned the car a couple of years, but I didn't even make it past 2 months old when his happened.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
This sucks. I hate how people are so careless at opening doors. Actually, I hate how people are so careless at everything. Again, I agree. Parking as far from humanity as possible is a great idea. I always park where I'm in a place with sparse cars.

·
Premium Member
10,943 Posts
If that happened to my car you wouldn't even be able to notice. I've been making jokes about my "custom" dimpled body work to improve aerodynamics.

I need a big sticker on the side that says "Titleist".

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Sucks.

Which is why I park as far as possible from humanity.

Body side moldings FTW.
This sucks. I hate how people are so careless at opening doors. Actually, I hate how people are so careless at everything. Again, I agree. Parking as far from humanity as possible is a great idea. I always park where I'm in a place with sparse cars.
Tried that yesterday at a Walmart. Ended up with 3 shopping cars on the driver side and 2 on the passenger. Luckily no damage, still scared the **** out of me.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
Sucks.
Which is why I park as far as possible from humanity.
I do the same, and parallel park when possible. I know the pattern...when I get out of my WRX, I'm 10X more careful than when I get out of my Ranger, which I treat like a farm animal. Yes, that's what I said.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
That sucks man.

Kinda the same thing happened to me...about 2-3 weeks after getting my car I took my fiancee out for breakfast and low and behold, we come out and there's a 2" scratch on my rear door. Needless to say, I was furious.

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
I do the same, and parallel park when possible. I know the pattern...when I get out of my WRX, I'm 10X more careful than when I get out of my Ranger, which I treat like a farm animal. Yes, that's what I said.
My wife asks me why we always park my car so far away from the store entrance ,while I park her SUV right next to the shopping carts.

That sucks man.

Kinda the same thing happened to me...about 2-3 weeks after getting my car I took my fiancee out for breakfast and low and behold, we come out and there's a 2" scratch on my rear door. Needless to say, I was furious.
Another deer?

Check out this video

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=da9_1327086329

·
Registered
479 Posts
Sucks man, definitely know how you feel. Mine isn't on my door but right below the small window body line on my hatch. No door is going to hit that place so someone definitely did it on purpose. I always park the farthest wherever I go because I've seen how careless people are with other people's cars on the lot.

·
Registered
479 Posts

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts