ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my 2012 WRX Limited in Plasma Blue last night, going to drive it like I own it, not like I rented it! WRX Home.jpg

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
Cute. Welcome to the club. :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, and yes this is my first WRX. Tried an 2011 Impreza OBS for a year to get my feel of Subaru, and got to say a thoroughly loved it, but the NA motor just needed a little more, so I upgraded to the WRX. I have owned more than 100 different cars and I am looking forward to seeing what makes the WRX tick. Thanks again for the welome.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Crazy enough, yes literally. Used to buy them tear apart, fix them up, get bored with them, then sell them to move onto the next project. The longest I have owned one would be the 15 years I have had the 71 Triumph Spitfire and my 78 Pontiac Firebird. Other than that 6 months would be having a car for a long time. Marriage and kids slowed it down quite a bit, but the kids are gone now so the fun can begin again....

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well took all of 24 hrs before some ass-hat gave me a door ding. Parked as far away from anyone as possible but yet someone still felt the need to throw a door into mine.
Thanks again for the welcome..

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Now it looks better! WRX and bike.jpg

·
Registered
344 Posts
Well took all of 24 hrs before some ass-hat gave me a door ding. Parked as far away from anyone as possible but yet someone still felt the need to throw a door into mine.
Ouch, sorry to hear. Congrats on the ride though!

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Hopefully, no paint damage? If not, go see the paintless-dent-remover guy (I will now refer them to ass-hat antagonists). They can do WONDERS.......well worth $100 or so on a brand new car.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the input, used the ding king and now there is nothing more than a 3/16 dimple. The ding king worked great, now I can sleep at night again. The paint was lightly scuffed but was able to buff with a little Flitz and wax and it looks better as well. Pic is of the final product, hard to see the dimple at all, though I know where its at.
Ding King final.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Offically Debadged!
WRX debadged.jpg
WRX.jpg

1 - 20 of 22 Posts