ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my 2011 Limited this morning! As soon as I got it home I debadged it front and rear and disabled the DRL. The WRX is awesome!! Now I just need to get past the break in so I can get the Cobb Accessport and a cai! I really love the STI short throw shifter too!!

I just wanted to share!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and Congrats on the purchase!

Whenever you're ready for the Accessport, let me know. Check out our Accessport packages (link in signature).

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
I skip the DRL and just leave my lights on.. Why not.. I dont have to turn em off..

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
Doing that virtually disables the DRL, then you didn't have to do work at all :idea:.
exactly! Im a weirdo.. I believe that if my headlights are on my tails should be too... thats just me..

·
Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers?
785 Posts
If someone told you there was something you could do to your car, that has been statistically shown to reduce the chances of being in an accident, that requires no effort on your part each and every time you drive your car, and takes nothing away from the performance of your vehicle or the longevity of the lighting units, you'd be an idiot not to do it. Right?

OP - Not trying to take a shot at you personally, just he weird hate so many folks have for DRLs. Congrats on the car and an excellent color choice! ;)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts