Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I've been waiting for my car to get here for 7 weeks and it arrived today.. Now I'm really going nuts since I can't pick it up until Thurs... anyway at least it's hear now.. I'm so happy.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Almost......there.......can.......almost......reach.......keys!!!!!

Good Luck and congradulations
Justin

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.... just 6,960 more minutes.... wow.. that makes 4 days seem like a really long time.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah like christmas... cept I don't ever remember getting a car for christmas lol :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
I guess we won't hear from MGF for a while, after tomorrow (too busy driving, right?) ... my blue wagon gets here Friday, can't wait..

MGF: what are you going to do about the recommended 1k break in period? ...;) maybe change your ID to ForcedToGoSlow4Now :p

cheers

-KLK

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ForcedToGoSlowNow: Man does that suck.. I wanna go fast.

N E Way I pick up the car at today... see you all next week :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
:cool: 48 hrs, eh? Some stuff I read on 1k mi break-in said something about heat cycles. ..were your first 48 hrs straight driving, or did the engine cool down multiple times?

:) I'm tempted to take a (couple?) big road trips after getting the car to pass the 1k mark, but instead I think I'll stick to 1k mi of city/hghwy metro driving

There's a new topic in "Welcome to the Club" that covers some of this stuff; cheers

-Lance :p

PS cross your fingers! My wagon gets delivered today or Monday, depending on fate!!!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Guys...

I'm back.. and wow do I love my car... anyway I hit 800 miles in 3 and a half days. And yes it was lots of short trips plus a couple mid range trips and one long one... I am going to try to make the next 300 or so all city driving to get that end of the spectrum broken in even better... then time to change the oil.

Anyway I am so happy with my car and the whole buying experience. Good luck on your car klancek...

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
IT'S HERE:

Wow do I love my car... today was show the car off at work day... I think I gave most of my department a ride...

N E way when I get more time I gotta post my first "kill". It was this little POS civic and boy was it fun.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts