ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am thinking about buying the Cobb turboback exhaust and running the stage 2 tune from my accessport on my 2017 wrx. Since the exhaust is under the car I don't really care about appearance so is there really any reason why I shouldn't buy it used? This is what I was looking at 2015+ WRX COBB full turbo back exhaust. Also wondering if $1500 is a fair price since its about $2000 new. I am not much of a car expert so any help would be appreciated, thanks.

·
Premium Member
10,952 Posts
Nope, from a quality manufacturer it can be a fine way to save money. Just buy new gaskets.

·
Registered
14 Posts
If it's a resonated system, I would check to make sure the resonator is intact, since I don't have FB on my computer I can't check. I bought a Namless CBE and the resonator was bad, not a big deal since I got it for a great price, and Missouri laws don't care about resonators so full straight pipe on the CBE section.

·
Registered
7 Posts
So I am thinking about buying the Cobb turboback exhaust and running the stage 2 tune from my accessport on my 2017 wrx. Since the exhaust is under the car I don't really care about appearance so is there really any reason why I shouldn't buy it used? This is what I was looking at 2015+ WRX COBB full turbo back exhaust. Also wondering if $1500 is a fair price since its about $2000 new. I am not much of a car expert so any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Hi! I bought it brand new from Cobb. The exhaust and j pipe and I paid $2015. I would say not a fair price. You can do better or talk them down. But, it is worth the money! Car is now fast and exciting to drive. Hope that helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts