ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way to church today I see this Hemi 300c driving all crazylike. I said to myself if I catch him at a light I'm going to smoke him and teach him about tunerpower! Well sure enough I end up behind him at a light. It's wet and rainy so I know he's toast. Well the light turns green and he hits it, so I do the same. I stick to his a%s like glue and then switch lanes to pass him. I start to walk him when he hits the brakes. We pass under a train bridge with my tbe screaming like a banshee! We pull up side by side at the next light and he signals me to roll down my passenger side window. He is a scruffy Black dude about fifty years old and he says to me " I know you aint serious?" I said simply "Yes". He asked me again and I said again"Yes". Light turns green I smoked him like Thanksgiving turkey. It wasn't even close (7-8) cars. I couldn't tell he was even trying after a while. He slowly catches up to me as I slowed to let another car turn left right in front of me. He tailgates me and his face looks determined like he wants more, so I shift to second @ about 20mph and hit it, he does too (by the way his front end jumped up) but in about 2 seconds I start walking him like a Geo. The next light comes up and it's my turn. I look in my rearview mirror, and wave goodbye. He looks lost and turned out. Owned!
Now; I'm an African-American too but I hate to say I knew that him being Black had a lot to do with why he got schooled. We (Blacks) just don't know about cars like the WRX in most cases, I am very rare. So I took advantage of him, and for that am I sorry........Naaaaaaahhhhhhhhh :rotfl: !!!!

·
Hammerdown Mod of Thunder
24,082 Posts
:rotfl: That's great ,man.

·
Premium Member
16,991 Posts
Hemi = ego trip for people who know nothing about cars.

It's a nice motor, but damn...c'mon. Dodge advertising has pwn3d many a Ram, 300, Magnum in stoplight wars. :)

·
Registered
676 Posts
it would be fast, if that damn thang isn't such a pig. :thumbdown

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Integra96 said:

It's a nice motor, but damn...c'mon. Dodge advertising has pwn3d many a Ram, 300, Magnum in stoplight wars. :)
Word man........Wurd... :cool:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
b4437 said:
great kill, brotha man!! :)
Thanks fellas/ fellets, that one was for yall! Scoobys rule fo-shizzle ma-n*&^^le
:cool:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Good thing it wasnt from a roll...they trap mid to high 90's....alot for a stock wrx to handle...not sure on your mods..but they can be quick for a big sedan..

2005 srt 300c....watch out :eek3:

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
Integra96 said:
:confused1 :confused1 the motor is amazing, it's just not in anything that's meant for speed. As stated above everything u put it in is a pig. We'll see what the charger holds but i dont think it would be anything to bat an eye at, since it's taking on the magnum/300 styling.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
13secwrx said:
Good thing it wasnt from a roll...they trap mid to high 90's....alot for a stock wrx to handle...not sure on your mods..but they can be quick for a big sedan..

Actually two of the three runs were from a roll and it ( Hemi) got slammed regardless. If iI were stock (I'm cobb stage 2) It would have been closer, but in the rain it still would have gotten owned, just not as bad. ;)

·
Registered
356 Posts
i give you credit on that one, i wish you had footage of his facial expressions...lol

this was you waving to him as you pulled away..lol..> :sadwave:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Cobb stage 2 explains some of it...the rain explains the rest...

Carefull in the rain...no fun to go sliding ....then you say :sadwave: ..to your car

·
Registered
342 Posts
13secwrx said:

:bs: i took a magnum from a 3rd gear roll at 60 like he was just cruising...actually it was only by like 2-3 cars by 90 but still i would think they'd have more umph..

·
Registered
897 Posts
was the driver of the 300c black too? It's fun picking on cars with more power but cant use it when its rainy out. I ran a gto yesterday from a roll and ate it up, i was in my r32, but the awd helped me a lot. i love messing around when its wet out.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ellinopedo182 said:
was the driver of the 300c black too? It's fun picking on cars with more power but cant use it when its rainy out. I ran a gto yesterday from a roll and ate it up, i was in my r32, but the awd helped me a lot. i love messing around when its wet out.
Me too! If your careful, it's like there is no rain at all! Yep he was Black too. Most of the people who drive them around here are. The designer for the 300c is too. He's from Canada and went to my school CCS in Detroit when it was stronger than Art Center in Pasadena. Now it's (CCS) starting to turn into a political quagmire (spelling).

·
Registered
749 Posts
They run 14.0 at 101-102 mph so they're not all that slow. Just wait till the AWD versions hit the streets. Then you'll find plenty willing to play in the rain.

That guy's traction control was probably yelling at him the whole run. If he turned it off it would have been even worse. A big V8 just isn't going WOT on wet pavement.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
great kill. i've seen several 300c's runnin around toledo with the big rims and such. they all drive like madmen. i've never gotten a chance to run one though. glad you showed him what a turbo can do. sounds like he needed to be put in his place:wiggles:

·
Registered
271 Posts
I would've paid to see that!

Took that guy to school hard!! I would've paid to see that run and the look on that guy's face. I had some old guy in a Stigray try the same garbage on me but he did it from a roll and when I wasn't looking.....he just punched it. He had this smug look on his face like he thought he was James Dean going to teach me a lesson in his Vette.

Good kill in the rain....I bet he's going to call the dealership and yell and the salesman who told him he would be the fastest on the road. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts